The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Right Thing To Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Right Thing To Do Empty
PostSubject: The Right Thing To Do   The Right Thing To Do EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Vincent looked at Nicole, "If you simply remove Parker, you will look like a dictator. You have to do this right."

Nicole appreciated his advice. Vincent looked at her, "This is my recommendation."

"First, I am not assigning Parker as the Federation Observer to Observatory 642.", Nicole snapped.

"Secondly, Monica. Jesus! Out of the frying pan into the fire.", Nicole scoffed.

"Nicole, if you assign Admiral Parker Hatherton to the Observatory I can watch her. It is my damn station. I can make sure she does not make a move on the Presidency. This is the right thing to do. Let me f**king help you.", Vincent snapped back. He was probably the only one who could do this to her.

"Secondly, selecting Monica Montgomery, a very qualified officer as the Head of Starfleet will show that past history will not cloud your judgement. It will show that now that you have the top job, you can make the hard decisions.", Vincent scolded his beautiful charge. He had trained her well. Now was her time to shine.

"Are you sure you can handle Parker?", Nicole looked at Vincent.

"I handled you.", Vincent reminded Nicole. She hated the reference but it really was true.

Nicole swallowed her saliva. She was swallowing much more than that. Bruce Montgomery had taken advantage of his position. It was not rape. It was something other. He had hurt Nicole, scarred her for life. Now she was about to make his sister the most powerful person in the known universe. Being the President was not going to be easy.

Monica came in. Nicole had not seen her since the trial but had been well briefed by Vincent and by Belvedere on her qualifications and quality as a person.

Nicole could not speak the words so she simply slid the PADD over to Monica. Monica picked it up, looking at Vincent and Colonel Brown.

"Is this real?", Monica looked at Nicole.

"It would be an honor to serve next to you.", Nicole almost choked on the words.

"I accept.", Monica smiled.

Vincent and Bell saluted. Nicole extended her hand, "Welcome, Commander in Chief."

Monica smiled, "And what of Parker Hatherton and James Hatherton?"

"Reassigned.", Nicole looked at Monica.

"You f**king bitch!", Parker burst into the room glaring at Nicole.

"I am going to f**king destroy you, you cow!", Parker shouted.

Monica looked at Nicole and then at Parker, "Your services are no longer required, Admiral Hatherton."

Nicole smiled. Maybe this was going to be okay after all. She looked at Vincent and then at Parker, "Calling me a cow is a compliment, Parker. I would strive to be as good a person as my Betsy. You could learn from her too."

Parker stormed from the room.

Vincent looked at Nicole, "Well done, Madame President. I have to leave, I have a regional fleet to run."

Monica grabbed Vincent by the arm, "I know you did this. Thank you."

Vincent smiled, 'Just remember that when we call for help against the Romulans."

"You have my word.", Monica winked.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

President Nicole Branson
United Federation of Planets

Introducing

Admiral Monica Montgomery
Commander in Chief
Starfleet
Back to top Go down