The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Cow Jumped Over the Moon   The Cow Jumped Over the Moon EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Nicole spent the morning going over student project looking at what had been asked of the physics department. After the Quest incident, a detailed evaluation of how the Institute was being used.

General Kabarann has filed an official protest saying this was interference with the academy which was not included in the colony charter. It is beginning to look like the Klingons have been trying to figure out how to activate the Covenant or at minimum to extract it from the Ice. If this is true, Casey and Honey are in danger of losing the Academy.

Nicole has always been a huge advocate of a school to prepare students for service in the King's a Fleet. It had always been her contribution to the King's. She had given that up for the Presidency. This may be a chance to get things back in place.

Nicole just wanted things to get back to normal. She left the Academy library and went to the colony complex. She was still sleeping in a tiny room in the back of her office. The girls slept at the school. Nicole shivered as she went over to the remaining hearth in the fire to warm herself. She was very happy someone had stoked the fire. It never even dawned on her who it could be. Nicole put a couple of big pieces on the fire and entered the back room. There was a guest.

Betsy flung her bra at Nicole, expose her beautiful breasts.

"I am so sorry, Nikki. I got caught up in the energy of the work. I thought I wanted Acrylos. I could tell he was at first intrigued and experimenting but he soon was not impressed by the reappearance of the snout, huge nose and big tongue. He did not mind the ears or horns. He has dated Anticans and Caitians but I knew that if my udder appeared, that would be the end. I need someone who understands.", Betsy begged.

"You understand.", Betsy stared to cry.

Nicole should have kicked her sorry ass to the curb but it was not called Cold a Camelot as a joke, it was cold here and having someone to sleep with would be so nice. Nicole crawled into bed. Betsy helped her out of her clothes.

On Earth, in many cultures, cow tongue is a delicacy reverted for its flavour and even thought to extend life. Nicole was reminded, cow tongue is a delicacy and it can make you feel so good.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Investigating Academy Improprieties
Dr. Chikace Larle Institute
Reykja Penthe
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon
Page 1 of 1