The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Moving the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Moving the Moon   Moving the Moon EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm

The USS Quasar Quest was in high orbit as the Star Fleet Corps. of Engineering and Star Fleet Physics working under the command of Dr. Tegora Vasa looked at the project from the surface.

The USS / CGV Tanmesad was flying on patrol with the William V worried about a Retarnee attack. The Retarnee had to know that the Federation alliance was looking to move the entire planet.

Tegora looked at the HUD image of Admiral Vincent Viceroy, "The project is a no go. We cannot direct the planet well enough from here. The planet will be ripped apart by the entry into the wormhole."

Vincent slammed his fist on the ground, "Then the Retarnee win."

Summer looked at the image playing out on the Operations platform of Lt. Governor's Station, "I will report the findings to Admiral Illyan Coren."

Commodore Tan looked at Summer, "I know that the Betazoid Alliance does not support closing the wormhole and may not be willing to think outside the box. The planet itself may not be able to navigate the wormhole but what about steering the planet?"

Summer looked at her portly friend, "How would you do that?"

"Remember the Destiny, all those years ago. We can drive the planet in the same way we moved the Dyson Sphere.", the Hierarchy Clanner looked at his Betazoid lover.

"I will inform Dr. Vasa of your suggestion.", Summer announced.

Tegora looked at Summer, her cousin, "That is simply crazy. One mistake and the person steering the planet would be killed."

"Commodore Tan is capable and I will be by his side.", Summer announced.

"I cannot have you there, Summer. This is a suicide mission.", Tegora exclaimed.

"Tiger, this is not about me or you. It is about the colony. It is about the Dilithium supply. This will work.", Summer exclaimed.

Tiger looked very scared. Admiral Vincent Viceroy looked at the HUD from Paris, Earth at his counterpart and age old friend Commodore Tan, "Are you certain?"

"We moved the Dyson Sphere, we can move the Phoenix.", Tan boldly stated.

Vincent took a deep breath. He was grateful for the information brought back by Marcus Dinn, for the hard work done by Dr. Tegora Vasa and Brig. General Acrylos Teero to make the attempt at least a possibility.

The time is coming...

Posted by:

Commodore Tania Branson
Fleet Command
Lt. Governor's Station
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Based upon a concept developed by

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet