The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nose Deep.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Nose Deep..... Empty
PostSubject: Nose Deep.....   Nose Deep..... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:50 pm

"How do you keep him around?", Summer looked at Admiral Tan as Deveniss sort of slithered off to bed again.

The powerful Selayan was often in Station Ops for less than four hours a day and yet he kept his job as Chief of Staff.

Tan smiled at his Betazoid lover, "Admiral Deceniss loves the tedium of his role. It is exactly the right personality for a person who must keep track of over 10000 naval officers and marines who must handle the vessels, stations and armed duties in the King"s. it is so tedious remembering who is on which vessel and keeping that data straight. You and I know the senior bridge crews, we see them often here at the wej'veQ but we could say who is on the engineering night shift aboard the Chariot. The old man can."

Saehir walked behind Summer. She looked at her, "Where you complaining about old Dee."

Summer looked at Saehir, "Why do you stay with him? All he does is sleep. "

"Deary, I have had other lovers. You know S'Nii of course and there have been Romulans in my past but Deveniss is wonderful because I do not have to worry about him cheating on me. He does not have the energy. He is a warm sleeper so I can cuddle in next to him. It is so nice, especially on the surface now. ", Saehir joked about Cold Camelot.

"And you know what else?", Saehir rhetorically announced, "Though I am not human, I share much of their physiology and human females are correct. Insertion of the male appendage has its place for procreation but there is nothing that compares to a clitoral orgasm. To be with a mate who has a forked tongue so each tip can pass on either side of your clitoris leaves you gripping the covers and screaming for whatever deity you chose in ways you can never imagine.", Saehir looked like she might cum right there in Station Ops just thinking about it.

She looked at Summer, "Because he does not have an appendage for insertion, he tries extra hard to verify that I am pleased and pleasured. Oh my god!"

"I have to go.", Saehir followed her older charge down to his quarters.

Summer was so excited by the explanation, she grabbed Admiral Tan and drug him into the ready room. She jumped up on the desk and spread her legs pulling the Starfleet issue blue panties over to one side to expose herself.

"Here?", Tan was a bit shocked.

"And now!", Summer exclaimed

The staff of the King's Fleet would probably be shocked to know that the senior staff were otherwise engaged this morning and not watching their activities.

Tan and Deveniss were nose deep in something far different.

Posted By:

Summer Vasa
Station Ops
Reykja wej'veQ
Orbiting Reykja Penthe
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Nose Deep.....
Page 1 of 1