The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Normal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Something Normal Empty
PostSubject: Something Normal   Something Normal EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:13 pm

"These people are just plain weird.", Tiara stood in the doorway holding flowers.

Acrylos looked at the USS Helio's Chariot engineer, "Huh?"

"We got a Tholian hybrid who contains a carbon copy of the DNA of her own grandmother who is being chased by a Betazed who is obsessed with hand held weapons. The helm is manned by two girls who act like masculine fighter jocks each trying to one up the other. I just want something normal.", Tiara observed.

"Because of Branson's lifestyle choice, she attracts them.", the Bajoran smiled.

"I hold no grudge against them and support their rights but I just want something more common and natural. I came here to the King's Fleet for an arranged marriage to Galileo Leo.", Tiara smiled.

"Arranged marriage in the 2390s are not normal, my dear.", Acrylos chuckled.

"You know what I mean.", Tiara gave him a half hearted punch.

Tiara was on her back moaning. Acrylos lay atop of her thrusting in and out. Tiara never felt more natural.

I guess in the King's Fleet protected territories on the fringes of the Klingon Empire, a Bajoran having sex with a Caitian was normal.

A place for all has always been the dream.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
King's Fleet Corps of Engineer
Senior Advisor
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Something Normal
Page 1 of 1