The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Happening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

What's Happening Empty
PostSubject: What's Happening   What's Happening EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Nicole walked down the dorm room hallway. She looked into the room of the Klingon held in a Trill body. She tried to start a conversation. She could not believe her voice cracked, "Orchid?"

"N'Orchid.", the hybrid responded, looking over.

"Nicole?", she looked at the woman who haunted her dreams.

Branson just stood there nodding. She looked stupid. They both looked dumbfounded trying to come to grips with memories that did not match reality. Nicole had been down this road before. She had always dreamed that the memories of Orchid or Magenta could be saved by the Trill council but each attempt had failed. Dr. Lau was a powerful personality. The presence always seemed to alter the result. These girls were not Orchid or Magenta Coren, they had their memories but the intertwining with the personality and intelligence of the Trill host, Lasiter Lau changed them.

N'Orchid could not understand her attraction to Nicole. She had been a staunch Klingon and had mated with two males prior to her kidnapping and the change. She had enjoyed those experiences immensely yet the memories of Orchid's relationship with Nicole had given her such arousal. She did not speak.

Nicole was a doctor. She had taken years to complete her studies. She was definitely not at the head of her class but she had passed. All her medical experience could not explain the viral DNA change in N'Orchid neroC-Coren. No one knows how or why a Klingon female had somehow became a humanoid Trill hybrid. Whatever the reason, N'Orchid was very beautiful.

No words had been spoken but in those glances, a million ideas were shared. Nicole finally muttered the courage to speak, "Welcome to the Academy."

N'Orchid looked at Nicole, "Who is Addison Laree?"

Nicole started to cry. She sat down ext to N'Orchid and told the horror story that started the black widow curse. Orchid Coren was murdered because of her and because of the Laree - Coren family feud. N'Orchid looked at Nicole, "He haunts my dreams."

"I was left for dead by the Kabarann family. Those memories seem to bring up Orchid's murder. They are forever linked and I see them when I sleep.", the young lady looked at Nicole.

Branson was dumbfounded at her new student's memories. Nicole looked at N'Orchid, "We need to get you a full medical by someone far more competent in both the psychological and the medical."

"We need to understand what happened to you so we can figure out what is happening to you.", Nicole observed.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Academy Chancellor
Cpt. Ivan Younger Academy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

What's Happening
Page 1 of 1