The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could This Be Really Happening?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Could This Be Really Happening? Empty
PostSubject: Could This Be Really Happening?   Could This Be Really Happening? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Gaston was just coming to grips with people calling him Summer when he was finally ready to take a shift in actual station ops and not running a transporter or checking interface panels.

The beautiful symbiote stood next to a console as Admiral Deveniss walked over to check on the alien. Summer smiled. The Admiral turned on the one door field as a fighter exited the station. Failure to protect the integrity of the bay could have meant everything inside would have been crushed by the wormhole gravity.

Deveniss smiled, "Don't worry you will get it."

Summer felt a lot better at the comment. Just then, Summer Tchilack caught a glimpse of Admiral Tan entering the operations platform. She could believe the feeling in her heart. It was a longing that Gaston had only felt one other time. He had joined as a symbiote with Todd Jones and when he returned to the worlds of the Xindi, he felt a separation in his heart that was almost indescribable.

He often spoke of it during his lecture tours. When Summer looked at Tan, she had that longing. She missed the Hierarchy Clanner. Gaston walked across the room. He looked at Admiral Tan, "Can you tell me about your relationship with Summer Vasa?"

Michaela Hatherton intercepted the Xindi Symbiote, "Back to your post, Ensign. This man is an Admiral and he does not have time to deal with your petty triflings about history."

Tan looked Commodore Hatherton. Summer could tell that she was bossing him around. She however did not have the rank to make a statement. She returned to her post.

11 hours later, near the end of her shift, Tan returned to Station Ops. He invited the hybrid to sit on the steps near the main viewer. Tan weaved a grand tale about Station Destiny and about the Betazoid who took his naive personality and made him a man. Summer listened with intent. She put her hand on his.

Tan then described the death of Summer Vasa and the mixed up relationship with Summer, him and Dr. Lasiter Lau. Summer listened and then rested her head on the shoulder of the brown leathery skinned a Hierarchy Clanner. Just touching him broached the connection between their two hearts. Gaston felt tears form in his eyes. The Xindi are tough as nails war like aliens and the insectoids may be the worst of the bunch. It is these feelings that he would often lecture about. This touch of humanism is what will bring them into the greater community.

Tan could not help himself. Michaela was always bossing him around. He was so happy to just be himself. The Hierarchy Clanner kissed his new... Old friend on the forehead.

Summer looked up at the portly Tan. Her eyes were wet, filled with touched memories and she rested her head on his chest. He stroked her hair, "Thank you for coming back.", She muttered.

"Thank you for letting me share my stories.", Tan smiled.

Summer stood up, wiped her eyes and then looked at Tan, "I think they are my stories too."

Tan gasped as the alien symbiote walked from Station Ops. Could it be real? Could it be really happening?

Posted By:

Admiral Tan
Commanding Officer
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Could This Be Really Happening?
Page 1 of 1