The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is Good To Be Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

It is Good To Be Home Empty
PostSubject: It is Good To Be Home   It is Good To Be Home EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Peter was moping around in the lounge of Federation One. Nicole came walking in to get a glass of wine. She looked at Peter, "You should call her."

"Call who?", Peter looked up.

"Rhythm.", Nicole bluntly looked on.

"Please. She has moved on. She is with Robert now.", Peter grumbled, taking a sip, "Besides, my father never approved. He hated the Aquarian and the relationship. He has enough to be disgruntled about. Have you seen the personal logs of Paul parading around in his little white outfit? My father must be so proud."

"Firstly, I have known Robert since the first Omega Colony and he is unhappy in the relationship. The modifications you attempted to allow for a point of access for humanoid type sexual entry have closed up. She is a fish and it was an opening for water to enter. Robert's only sexual release with Rhythm is oral sex or motor boating her breasts.", Nicole was almost uncouth in her response, "He is not happy with just that. He is a sexual being. Secondly, Paul and Tanus have found love amongst all this mess. It is something that is so rare. Things just get messed up. I would hope that John would be able accept that."

Peter thought about meeting Rhythm for the first time and how good she made him feel. He could never measure up to his father's legend or what he wanted. She made him feel loved for the first time. He remembered their first kiss and how special it made him feel. He remembered their first attempt to move beyond just kissing. She had never had oral sex either. It was a fumbling mess but a very special time.

Peter went to Reykja Penthe. He found Rhythm out swimming. Where else?

He sat down next to his topless beauty. He had learned that Robert had left frustrated for Kronos to try to discover the origins of the temporal incident.

"I cannot have sex with you.", Rhythm bluntly announced her bodies rejection of the genetic alteration.

"I heard.", Peter looked at her. He slowly leaned in and kissed her.

"Why did you do that? I am useless.", Rhythm announced.

"Try being the eldest son of Captain John Warren.", Peter frowned and kissed her again.

Rhythm lay back exposing her beautiful breasts to the son. Peter lay on the rocks with his beauty. They started more passionately kissing. Rhythm reached into his uniform pants and began stroking. Peter lay back and enjoyed a very familiar touch.

Rhythm disappeared much lower. Peter's body quivered with release. Rhythm came up and wiped her face and lips and went back to kissing. It was good to be home.

Posted By:

Capt. Peter Warren
Chief of Security
Federation One
UFP
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

It is Good To Be Home
Page 1 of 1