The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plenty To Celebrate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Plenty To Celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Plenty To Celebrate   Plenty To Celebrate EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 pm

"This is a chance to right an old wrong", Tanus looked at Bethany.

"We are an exploration vessel. We are not a troop transport.", Bethany glared at the Dragons Unit Commander.

"You can either stay with the single nacelle Archangel or recapture the Pelican Class Troop Transport. This would give the King's Fleet a great victory in the eyes of Starfleet. You would be part of history.", Tanus tried to convince Bethany.

"And what will become of the Archangel?", Bethany looked at her old ship.

"It will be returned to Starfleet and given to someone else to restart their career, much like it was for you.", Tanus offered.

"No one would mess with us.", Bethany looked at the Green Monster.

"Damn straight!", Tanus smiled.

Bethany looked at him, "The Angel of Death."

"Dragons bring the Fire!", Tanus grunted, "Who-waah!"

It took a while first for a crew transport to get deep into Klingon territory and then to transfer everything over to the Pelican.

Finally, the Archangel was ready to go. Tanus went downstairs to shower and then hit the holo deck. He was very happy as he watch RBC to see his Dragons mentioned as recapturing the vessel taken as a war trophy by the Klingons after taking it f4rom a Federation MACO unit. It was wonderful to have the King's Fleet earn this praise.

Tanus tapped into the holo suite. Really he just wanted to go for a walk. He was shocked when Paul appeared, very shyly dressed in a bathing suit and a pullover to hide his appearance.

"Do I look like a girl?", Paul asked.

"You look beautiful.", Tanus smiled.

"I want to look and feel like a girl.", Paul looked at the Gorn.

"I want to be a good marine wife.", Paul fumbled for the words to describe his bizarre sexuality.

"You look beautiful and I am about to make you feel like a girl and a good marine wife.", Tanus grinned.

Paul turned around. The Gorn pulled his ass close to his groin. Soon those bottoms were off and Tanus was scoring another great marine victory. He had plenty to celebrate.

Posted By:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Marine Commander
Archangel Dragons
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Plenty To Celebrate
Page 1 of 1