The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mistakes a Plenty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mistakes a Plenty Empty
PostSubject: Mistakes a Plenty   Mistakes a Plenty EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Nicole looked out at the Star Fleet shuttles leaving Ephyra. She had tried to impress upon the Bajorans that the King's Fleet would protect them from the Cardassians but there was little interest in repeating the occupation of before.

Nicole could not believe that the Federation had simply sold them down the river. She could not believe that she and the colonists had been left to the Cardassians. She sat in an office just staring.

Commander T'Ken came wandering in.

"Are you hear to gloat?", Nicole looked up.

"No, I am hear to make you an offer.", T'Ken looked at Nicole.

"What's that?", Nicole looked up.

"The Romulan Star Empire will protect Ephyra from the Cardassians.", Commander T'Ken looked at the Governor.

"And what do the Romulans want in return?", Nicole knew about their ways. She had dealt with Commander T'Ros on Rome on the Phoenix.

"Its not exactly what the Romulans want. It is what I want.", Commander T'Ken looked at Nicole.

"What do you want?", Nicole was not getting it. Her naivete is almost childlike.

"I want you.", T'Ken looked at Nicole.

"I have just been burned in a relationship... Two of them. I cannot make that deal.", Nicole responded.

"You would rather have the Cardassians dictating policy than a beautiful woman in your bed.", T'Ken stoicly responded.

Nicole stood up and looked out at the shuttles leaving and then back at the Romulan.

"Relationships are not something that can be forced by some sort of negotiations.", Nicole could not even look at the Romulan.

"You used to care for me, Nikki.", T'Ken looked at the Governor.

"You could be again.", T'Ken responded.

"Mistakes have been made.", T'Ken responded.

Nicole just stared out the windows.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mistakes a Plenty
Page 1 of 1