The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Good News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

More Good News Empty
PostSubject: More Good News   More Good News EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 am

Nicole had listened to Harper Madison, the very man she helped put in the chair of Starfleet Command attempt to distance himself from the colonies. He claimed that the resources so damaged by the Temporal Incident are best served protecting the Alpha Quadrant. He claimed that the Federation had spread the resources of Starfleet too thin and these resources needed to be reassigned. The colonies must learn to fend for themselves.

Nicole just wanted a day without stresses. She lay on the bed waiting for her Tellarite. She had already been tested by Magenta this morning. The beautiful reborn Betazoid has continued to flaunt her wares since being reborn attempting to rekindle a romance long since dormant.

Nicole lay on the bed waiting for Jackie.

She heard a whisper, "Close your eyes."

Nicole thought and loved to play with Jackie. She closed her eyes. She felt a person get onto the end of the bed and thought about what might come next.

"Who the hell are you?", Nicole looked at the Bovidae.

The young lady looked at her, "My name is Beatrice Bose. I was told if I came here, you might take me in."

"Not like this child.", Nicole uttered.

"I can get you into the Academy but little more than that. The rest is up to you.", Nicole pushed the young lady off the bed.

Jackie walked in to see the beautiful Bovidae, "What the hell is this?"

Nicole looked at her, "It is not what you think, Jackie."

Jackie stormed out.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
In a Mixed Up Mess
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet Protected Territories.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

More Good News
Page 1 of 1