The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need A Shower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Need A Shower Empty
PostSubject: I Need A Shower   I Need A Shower EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am

"We all have our secrets.", Jackie snidely cackled at Nicole as the pair shared a meal at the academy.

"That we do.", Nicole sneered back. They did not quite have a true romance. Jackie had tried to woo her as a method of influence peddling for her father, Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj. Nicole had continued to use Jackie to monitor Federation command.

Magenta continues to try to woo Nicole. Nicole is always in the thick of this dealing with Magenta Coren, a temporal distraction, with Beatrice Bose, who may or may not know that there may have been foul play in the death of her sister, Betsy and with Jackie.

Magenta walked by. Jackie looked at Nicole, "You can go to her if you like."

"I am with you, Jackie.", Nicole offered.

"I am not the catch you hope for.", Jackie was somehow changed. It was as though the appearance of Magenta made her doubt herself.

"I am serious. Even with all the bickering, I enjoy being with you. It is fun to see how you are trying to play me to help your father's situation. I thought I was the only one who could play that game but you play well. You and maybe Zek are the only ones.", Nicole smiled.

"The problem I have is as we grow closer and I don't just mean sexually I find it increasingly difficult to lie or even mislead you.", Jackie looked at the Nicole.

"Please, Jackie.", Nicole teased.

Jackie suddenly had a very stern look on her face.

"Sonja was the darling. She got the first ticket off the rock. I stayed behind to help my father deal with his enemies, political or otherwise. Whatever it took.", Jackie looked at Nicole.

"Jaskal had made many enemies in his rise to prominence. Taking down those enemies was my responsibility.", Jackie looked oddly dangerous.

Jackie tapped the PADD and slid it over to Nicole, "Whatever it took."

Nicole gasped at a blood soaked Sonjaca in an image that she will not soon forget. Nicole stood up.

Jackie looked at her, "My hands are not clean."

Nicole looked at her and took a deep breath, "This is my sixth colony. I have seen, been responsible for and even acted to create more death than I care to remember. I too am unclean."

Jackie did not expect that reaction. She looked at Nicole, "Perhaps we need to shower."

"Together.", Nicole teased.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Mayor
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Need A Shower
Page 1 of 1