The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

New Assignment Empty
PostSubject: New Assignment   New Assignment EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 am

"Are you okay, Colonel?", Jenna looked at Acrylos.

"I am just surprised by your appearance.", Acrylos looked at the Antican hybrid doctor.

"Go ahead, make your joke. I don't know something about a bitch or looking for a bone, whatever. Just get it out of the way.", Jenna looked at the Bajoran.

"I was going to say, your ears are beautiful and I love a piece of tail.", Acrylos flirted.

Jenna was shocked. Normally her patients make some sort of dog joke not act so flirty. She opened the folder on the screen learning of Acrylos' history with Corianna Powers, a distant relative and multiple Caitian partners. She looked at Acrylos, "You are not disgusted by fur."

"I love someone for their heart not for their appearance.", Acrylos offered.

"I have had Branson Beauty surgery to prevent fur from growing on my legs and arms but I still have a tail and ears.", Jenna confessed. She was supposed to be checking out Colonel Teero after he was seen by the fleet command as depressed over the deaths of Corianna, Mosita and Tiara at the hands of the Continuum.

"I am supposed to help you be more positive. It is my assignment from Dr. Larle. We all know how important you are to the colonists, the station and the mining operations. Would you like to go on a holo date with me.", Jenna could not believe herself. She was never this forward.

Soon they were on Riisa playing in the sand. She had not laughed since she left the Academy. She had not ever had any fun or felt beautiful. Now mere days into her service to the King's Fleet, she was playing in the sand like a little kid.

Acrylos snuggled in behind her. Jenna looked back, "You can slid the bottoms down if you like. I will not fight you."

The Bajoran literally shook with fear as he exposed Jenna's Naked backside. Her tail lifted instinctually showing the humanoid Bajoran his path to enjoyment. The Bajoran slipped inside his Antican hybrid new found friend. He never thought he would get to do anything like that again. He lost so much to the Temporal Incident.

Jenna is the new doctor in town but she could not be happier with her new assignment.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Patient of Dr. Jenna Powers
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet

Thank you, Leanne for helping me with writers block. Jenna is very beautiful. Thank you Stan for your deviantart searches. The images are always great for the story - Nat
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

New Assignment
Page 1 of 1