The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wedding Celebration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Wedding Celebration Empty
PostSubject: A Wedding Celebration   A Wedding Celebration EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Nicole tried to interrupt but Grace would not let her.

"Your name is well known on Tellar Prime. You gave Tellarites, a founding people of the Federation a chance to be part of something. There would never have been an Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar or an Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj. I was to seduce you, Nicole. I have tried to tell you a couple of times but I could not tell you. Now we are supposed to be wed, I am a fraud.", Grace sobbed.

"Nicole, I cannot marry you for security. I cannot marry you for my father or for his influence on Tellar Prime. I just cannot.", Grace had been crying a lot lately.

Nicole started to cry herself, "Then just marry me for love."

The words cut Grace worse than any sword. She left in tears. A wedding is supposed to be a celebration. Why are there so many tears?

Grace went to see her father and Elizabeth. They were playfully sipping coffee at Leo's in the evening. Elizabeth looked at Grace, "I have spent too much time in my life meddling in the affairs of others. Your father should never have put you up to the rouse. He had the best of intentions. So did I."

Grace started to tear up one more time.

Elizabeth looked at the hurting young lady, "My dear, you never know where you might find true love and what that means for your heart and for your soul. If you love her, you have to just be happy in that. You cannot let love slip away."

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed Phillip on the snout. Grace smiled.

Nicole was sitting on the end of the bed reading to Brenna when the door chime went off. She tucked in her little darling. She went downstairs.

She opened the door to find a scantily clad Grace.

"I would like to try.", Grace smiled.

"So would I.", Nicole grabbed Grace and held her tightly.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Wedding Celebration
Page 1 of 1