The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Celebration..... Empty
PostSubject: Celebration.....   Celebration..... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:47 pm

"I thought you said no public displays of affection.", Bell looked at Christine as he walked out onto the balcony of the courthouse.

"The Gunship. It is awesome news, Captain.", Christine smiled.

"How'd you hear?", Bell smiled.

"Deveniss called. He thought I would be pleased.", Christine smiled.

"Are you?", Bell teased.

"I am. Only the Quest and Tanmesad have more authority in the fleet. Your successes in the Ishka case have restored your honour.", Christine smiled.

"What about Velvet and Autumn?", Bell frowned.

"Dev told me that Velvet wanted to help people not deal with their misery. She took the fire truck. Autumn went with her. She too has some amends to make. Her father commanded the Archangel. She followed Velvet. The girls have each other. Tasha and Raine need that too.", Christine smiled.

"But Henry was promoted out of the god damn smart car to there.", Bell looked at Christine.

"Henry commanded the Hatherton. He is a good teacher. D'Tall wanted to get in the cars. Dev asked Henry to help her. It is much harder to be in the cars anthem on the bikes.", Christine pointed out.

"Besides the Plato needs good leadership. Nico f**ked that all up when he killed the kid.", Christine grumbled.

"I killed Landi.", Bell looked out at the city.

"Never forget that. It will drive you to keep doing the right thing.", Christine looked at Bell.

"I won't forget.", Bell like looked at her.

"Supper tonight at Leo's?", Christine asked.

"Again, your honour, I thought you said no public displays of affection.", Bell looked at Christine.

"We have a lot to celebrate, Captain.", Christine winked.

"I guarantee the dessert will not be public but will be very tasty.", Christine blew him a kiss.

Posted by:

Judge Christine T'Nley
King's County
Brooklyn NY
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Celebration.....
Page 1 of 1