The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Hot Water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Hot Water Empty
PostSubject: In Hot Water   In Hot Water EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Life in the King's Fleet is never dull. The Chariot has become a very quiet place with girls giving Illyan the silent treatment over his degrading treatment of V'Ros. The newly exiled Vulcan has taken the name Varen in the female form. The name translated means one who rises up.

Immediately after the incident, Jenny Laree transferred to the Viceroy. The Lindsay Viceroy has been in disarray since Tasha revealed to a Captain S'Nii that she still loved Raine Vasa. The whole revelation turned ugly because Arroe Ro left the Vedek order for Raine Vasa.

Arroe joined the crew of the Chariot to replace Jenny on the bridge crew but she soon joined the ladies in her dissolution with Captain Coren. Illyan needed to fix his ship. He was going to draw more scrutiny from Captain John Warren as the Task Force Commander. He was already a probationary ship Captain because of his involvement in the Klingon Temporal Incident.

Illyan went Arroe to ask her opinion. She was new to the crew and given her experience as a Vedek she could also give advice in a soft and sound manner.

"As I see it, Captain, you have but one option. Varen V'Ros must forgive you. You must convince her to tell the women that you were out of line but she forgives you.", Arroe looked at Illyan.

Illyan looked at Arroe, "That creature enslaved a universe."

"These are my observations, Captain Coren.", Arroe looked at Illyan.

Illyan began sending flowers and other gifts to Varen. This only made it worse. Arexa and Tara even laughed in his face when he tried to talk to Varen.

Illyan went up to her quarters. He sat down. Varen slid the underlying message from the original Obsidian Order transfer. Illyan looked down and saw what Varen had obviously saw. The Operative sought to punish V'Ros. He deleted the original transporter information leaving the Vulcan stuck in his female body until such time as he could find a Vulcan vessel upon which he had been aboard to try to find an active transporter signature. Illyan took a deep breath, "I guess we are stuck with each other."

"Does this mean you are gonna keep sending me flowers?", Varen chuckled.

"Until you tell the crew that you forgive me, yes.", Illyan smiled.

Illyan was on the bridge when Varen came to sit at the Operations Console. In his heart, he did not trust her. He wanted her to work in janitorial. She could bring down the whole ship from there. He held his tongue. His heart raced as the Chariot started its border patrol with one of the great enemies of the known worlds on the weapons station.

The shift finished and Varen left. Tara looked at Illyan, "Good for you."

It was one of the first times she had spoken to him since she arrived.

Illyan stated on the bridge for a while before returning to his quarters. He opened the door to the bathroom to discover a guest.

Varen looked at Illyan, "It was a very nice thing you did for me today."

"You are not obligated. I will go out so you can get dressed."

"Illyan, what better way to show the crew that I forgive you than to get into this bath.", Varen looked at the Betazoid.

Illyan thought about his recent lovemaking with Bridgette Tchilack. It was not anything like this. He should have left. This is the Black Emperor. He however was a man. She was a naked willing woman in his tub.

Illyan has not really made himself look like too good to the Fleet leadership but life on the colonies is rarely about rank and ship structure. Life on the colonies is a living ongoing story, a soap,opera.

Posted By:

Captain Illyan Coren
Commanding Officer
USS Helio's Chariot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Hot Water
Page 1 of 1