The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Political Partnerships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Political Partnerships Empty
PostSubject: Political Partnerships   Political Partnerships EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Grace looked at her father as he was proclaimed the military leader of the Tellarite Fleet on Tellar Prime. It was nice to be home. Her father had been imprisoned by Jaskal Naar'Haaj and she had been forced into sexual slavery. When Commodore Richard Madison and Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj came to see her, she gladly accepted.

Grace had enjoyed her time with Nicole but this about family. She wanted to honor her father. She knew Vincent would not ask Nicole. Grace felt a great pride as her father became an Admiral once more.

Nicole looked at Vincent, "You can't be fucking serious; that is why she left."

"The Federation and Starfleet are now ready to take aggressive action against the Klingon and Cardassian Alliance. In order to do so, they need Romulan support. The Romulans only agreed if the colony fell under the first family control.", Vincent tried to explain.

"I am not having a relationship with T'Sir Suran. Her father is responsible for two genocides!", Nicole shouted.

"This is critical to regional balance.", Vincent looked at Nicole.

"I have to give up my rank to be arm candy for the Romulan Governor.", Nicole grumbled.

"Grace did.", Vincent snapped back.

"Grace gave up a relationship with me. She does not have to be be with no green blooded Romulan.", Nicole frowned.

Nicole went to the gala coronation of T'Ken of Romulus as Governor of Reykja Penthe. Nicole stood there. She sipped wine and looked around the room. The presence of Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj and Commodore Richard Madison was not a celebration but a harbinger of impending doom. The Federation was about to launch a coordinated attack on Empress Gowan and her Cardassian Union.

Nicole went upstairs to put her children to bed. It was different without Grace. She went into her room. She sat on the bed. T'Ken walked in removing her sheer top, "I knew we would end up here."

Nicole looked up at her Romulan political running mate. She did have very nice breasts. T'Ken crawled up onto the bed. She kissed Nicole on the cheek, "We can start out slow."

Nicole laid back and looked at the roof. Hopefully Starfleet was luckier than her in their operations against the Cardassians.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
First Lady
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Political Partnerships
Page 1 of 1