The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Political Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Political Problem Empty
PostSubject: Political Problem   Political Problem EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Bella chased the four officers from the Tellarite Civilian Police Corps., "You cannot!"

"This is none of your concern, Ambassador Pan'Taar.", the officer looked at the beautiful Branson Beauty enhanced Tellarite.

"Commander Nicole Branson, you are hereby summoned to Tellar Prime to face charges of political interference.", the officer read the charges.

"I am not a citizen of the Tellar System. I cannot be guilty of such an offence.", Nicole responded in her best political voice.

"You are currently sired with a Tellar sow and are being charged with interference in the Pan'Taar political lineage. Your actions have left Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar without a member of the family to serve as Prime Minister or President. The courts will show that this has been a systematic approach by the House of Prang'Laar against the House of Pan'Taar. You are requested to come with us.", the Tellarites requested.

"I have a military service agreement with this station. I am duty bound to remain at my post.", Nicole looked at the officers.

"President Pasha Trmel of Andorian has provided a Presidential decree and the resultant Starfleet Directive to order the King's Fleet to comply with the political investigation.", the officer provided Nicole with a PADD with the orders.

Nicole looked over at Deveniss with a defeated look in her eyes. Deveniss shrugged. What could he do? Nicole followed the four officers. Bella followed closely, "Don't worry Nicole, I will get you the best defence."

This is a difficult scenario. How could Nicole not worry?

Posted by:

Dr. Nicole Branson
Political Prisoner
Tellar System
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Political Problem
Page 1 of 1