The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Blue Death Empty
PostSubject: Blue Death   Blue Death EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

"I do not believe the ladies are as loyal to Admiral Gareb as he thinks they are.", Tan looked at Viceroy.

"And what makes you think that.", Deveniss scoffed.

"I saw Pasha give Toni a look when we were in Station Ops.", Tan explained.

"A look. We are supposed to base our takeover plans on the hunch of a retard who is worried that his girlfriend was given a look by her former lover.", Deveniss was truly unprofessional in his ugly derogatory term towards Viceroy. He did not really mean it but he has seen the Andorian rescue go from heroism to simple subjugation.

"We need to get close enough to Gareb to make move.", Viceroy tried to bring the meeting back to order.

"There is a way. We could use an Andorian; perhaps one of the girls to take him out.", General Brown interjected.

"I just don't trust giving our plan to one of them. Worse yet, you would be asking them to kill a relative and a former President of the UFP. These girls cannot be trusted with our plans based on a hunch of old leather head over here.", Admiral Deveniss looked at his Antican counterpart.

"There may be another option.", General Brown suggested.

"We could use the transporter signature technique used to prolong the life of Tchilick Tchilack and the nanobotics of Branson Beauty to build us our own Andorian; one loyal to us.", Bell suggested.

"I'm listening.", Vincent turned intrigued.

"The DNA of Major Philadelphia Todd has been scrambled on multiple occasions. The energy necessary to alter his appearance would not set off any of the transporter sensors. Major Todd would then appear as an Andorian and could get inside the inner circle of Admiral Gareb Trmel. Major Todd could either kidnap Gareb or simply eliminate him.", General Brown announced.

"Take him out.", Deveniss put forward the motion.

The meeting disbanded. Bell left to meet with Phil. Phil looked at Bell, "Why must the transporter signal be female?"

Bell bluntly responded, "The key personnel are female: Pasha, Russia and Teshra Trmel. A major transporter signal involving an Andorian female will not attract any additional attention."

"I am a good soldier. I will follow orders.", Major Todd responded.

General Tanus came in to see Major Todd step off of the transporter platform.

Tanus looked at Phil. The pair had a history. Tanus looked at his new special forces operative, "You know the mission. Come home safe."

Vincent looked at Tan, "I trust your hunch, my old friend. I believe these women will remain loyal to the King's Fleet. I will inform the Andorian Enclave of our discovery that Admiral Gareb Trmel no longer has their best interests at heart and offer our support at the Delta Terminus of the Andorian wormhole. They will either authorize our mission or we will be dead in the water."

On June 13, 2394, Andorian skinned Dragons' Special Forces Operative Major Philadelphia Todd shanked Andorian Admiral Gareb Trmel. The Andorian fell to the ground. Pasha Trmel rushed to his side activating emergency response but all emergency response on the station were King's Fleet loyalists and their response was very slow. Pasha activated the emergency medical hologram. The hologram would only respond to a direct Federation order despite the screams of the Andorian Executive Officer. Pasha turned to Monica but Gareb had embarrassed her lover, Admiral Deveniss of Selay.

On June 13, 2394, Stardate 72448.84, Andorian General / Admiral Gareb Trmel died from wounds suffered in a Zaranite raid on Camelot Station.

This will be the official statement from the Andorian Enclave.

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Blue Death
Page 1 of 1