The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny Makes For Strange Bedfellows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Destiny Makes For Strange Bedfellows Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Makes For Strange Bedfellows   Destiny Makes For Strange Bedfellows EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Tanus walked into the quarters of Lt. Col. Della Todd, promoted out of her amazing special forces mission to rid the station of General Trmel. Della was sitting on the bed.

Della turned to her new boss and former lover lowering her arm to expose her breast, "I suppose you don't like me now, given my gender."

"On the contrary my dear. You are a hero who served my unit with the honour and skill of a dragon. You have won my tremendous respect as a soldier regardless of gender.", the Gorn smiled.

"I only chose you as a male because of the size of the opening. I have learned that the Andorian opening is incredibly manipulative and tends to form around the entering appendage. I have also learned that he first time entry can be tremendously tight.", the Gorn winked.

"Why General, if I did not know any better, I would say you were coming on to me.", Della teased.

"Well you are partly undressed already.", Tanus offered.

"Yes I am.", Della pulled her Gorn mate towards her. The pair had plenty to celebrate.

Destiny has a way of working things out.

Posted By:

General Tanus of Gorn
Special Forces Commandant
King's Fleet Marines
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Destiny Makes For Strange Bedfellows
Page 1 of 1