The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Politics and Business Make For Strange Bedfellows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Politics and Business Make For Strange Bedfellows Empty
PostSubject: Politics and Business Make For Strange Bedfellows   Politics and Business Make For Strange Bedfellows EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:00 pm

"Branson is a fool for not putting me on that Board.", Honey grumbled.

"She had to have a token Klingon considering the region.", Casey looked at the General.

"I want controlling interest of that board. Ishka is a wild card but he can be bought. I want Leo too. I don't care if you have to parade around naked in his office, you get the Caitian.", Honey ordered.

"Please, I am a respected physician, the Academy Chancellor and a Colonel in the Klingon Forces, I will not degrade myself in that way.", Casey barked back.

"You have your orders, Colonel.", General Kabarann barked sternly.

Casey was embarrassed and saddened by the approach. Like Hon'Tihl she had struggled for the male dominated Klingon High Council to take her seriously. She had left to serve in the Federation but she has on multiple occasions advanced the empire by siding with General Kabarann making her very powerful. Casey was sad that Honey was asking her to behave in this way.

Galley was so happy to be relevant once more as an ember of the Covenant Board. He was very proud that he was selected because of his business prowess. He was in the orbital offices when Casey showed up in a retro medical skirt circa the original Enterprise missions. There was little doubt of the amazing beauty of the Klingon hybrid. Soon the flirtatious Casey was very close to Galley, carefully making sure her breast touched his cheek as she showed him transfer documents and capital plans including engineering drawings for the snow removal from the crystals. She jumped up and sat on the edge of his new desk. She was careful to let her black panties show just for a second in that very short skirt.

Casey knew that Galley had had a brief fling with Leta Felis, his Caitian waitress but he had really been alone since the death of Jessamine, his human wife. Casey knew he had to be lonely. She knew he would be willing. Hon'Tihl's voice played in her mind as she leaned in and kissed him on the snout. The soft cat like fur of the Caitian felt funny on her lips. He looked at her and then softly kissed her on the mouth. Casey had him.

He was soon kissing her breasts as she wiggled out of the uniform. She was not wearing a bra. Galley slowly removed the sexy black panties. Casey had had several reaction ships with a variety of species and genders but she never really saw herself as a sexual being. Casey never expected much more than a pair bonding. A cat's tongue has bizarre ridges used for lapping up fluids. Casey had no idea how well it would mesh with her Klingon private parts. She literally grabbed the desk top and gave up a guttural howl owing to her Klingon heritage.

Casey had never felt like that... Not ever! When Galley stood up and thrust inside herm she was already in ecstasy. She moaned with each thrust until the Caitian slumped back in his chair exhausted. She slowly got dressed again. She looked at him, "Can I come over tonight?"

"If you want.", the former Tanmesad Tactical Officer and shuttle commander looked at his Klingon conquest.

"I want.", Casey whispered. She walked into the hallway and leaned on the wall. She was supposed to get the Caitian but it appears the Caitian has got her.

Posted By:

Dr. Chikace Larle
Member of the Board
Covenant Energy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Politics and Business Make For Strange Bedfellows
Page 1 of 1