The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Made Me Do It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Devil Made Me Do It Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Made Me Do It   The Devil Made Me Do It EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:04 am

Wolf had been working so hard since he returned to the Quest. He had taken extra shift in engineering and even custodial to show Captain Warren that he would do anything to redeem himself. T'Zohl felt his pain watching him on the end of a suction tool cleaning tubes.

Like others who have left the King's, he has been given a second or even third chance but has had to prove himself. Wolf had also been working hard to reconcile his behaviour with T'Zohl.

The Vulcan truly appreciated the effort and his gentlemanly way. Wolf treated her like a queen. T'Zohl could not respond in an emotional way particularly right now with Camelot College Chancellor T'tan of Vulcan driving everyone to act more Vulcan. T'Zohl tried to set a similar example.

T'Zohl knew that human males have needs. She had been a good partner offering an emotionless release for Wolf Faulkner but she knew that Wolf was not thrilled by her just laying there while he released his sexual energy. They were once quite a couple.

Wolf almost begged her to do something. He was being penalized by everyone else but he needed to know that she liked it and there was a future for them. T'Zohl struggled with her emotions. She had come to have strong feeling for Wolf Faulkner. Wolf was the only pilot who could really push her and she loved that.

T'Zohl sat on the floor in front of the smoking Vulcan incense meditating on her actions. She decided what she needed to do.

T'Zohl waited for Wolf. As he lay on the bed to update his personal log, the Vulcan entered the room.

Wolf gasped, "Are you for real?"

T'Zohl grasped the little blue makeshift horns, "The Devil made me do it!"

Posted By:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Devil Made Me Do It
Page 1 of 1