The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mistakes Will Be Made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mistakes Will Be Made Empty
PostSubject: Mistakes Will Be Made   Mistakes Will Be Made EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Tanus had been reborn on the Archangel. His Dragons are the talk of the cold colony once more. He had been trying to do the right thing. When he activated the holo-arch and saw S'Myy standing the playing in a field, he should have closed the arch and walked away. He should have.

S'Myy had been a subscriber of Commander S'Nii and other Vulcans who have embraced their emotions and because of the commander's relationship with Libdsay Viceroy, she had followed her mentor into the arms of her commanding officer Bethany Montgomery. She stood there looking at Tanus.

She had never enjoyed sexual relations with a male before, not even a Vulcan. Sammy knew the legend of the Gorn and his small size. It would be safe. It could be nice.

Tanus should have left. He should have done the right thing. He had a good thing going on the Archangel. He however was a male and damn she was beautiful.

Mistakes were made. There will be fall out.

Posted By:

Tanus of Gorn
Marine Commander
USS Archangel
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mistakes Will Be Made
Page 1 of 1