The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bestiality Aversion Shock Therapy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Bestiality Aversion Shock Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Bestiality Aversion Shock Therapy   Bestiality Aversion Shock Therapy EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:47 pm

"Get the f**king dog off the bed, you elven b**tch.", the guard kicked the cot leg as he shouted at Christine.

A naked Belvedere Brown climbed onto the floor curling into a ball knowing a swift kick was coming next. The legendary Antican soldier, a man who stood up to the Borg moaned as the guard kicked him hard in the ribs.

Christine started to cry, "I am sorry, Bell."

She put her hand on the Antican. Bell looked up, "It is okay, Christine."

Lucinda Pan'Taar looked into the prison cubicle, "Christine?"

"What the hell do you want?", Christine looked at the Tellarite.

"They think I am an Orc. They treat me like I am an animal.", Lucinda looked at Christine.

"Treat you like an animal. You have no f**king idea! These people believe that Major Brown is actually a domestic canine who underwent goblinization and have taken his clothes, feed him dog food and brutalize him often. The guards take him into the courtyard to deficate in public. This man is a legend and this is how they treat him.", Christine looked at Bell.

"Do you think it is real?", Lucinda looked at Christine.

"What is real?", Christine was puzzled by the statement.

"There is a prison rumour that Commodore Branson has jacked on and travelled to the Tanmesad. She has seen Hatherton Station.", Luci announced.

"I have heard.", Christine frowned.

"These data dealers see me as an Elf not a Romulan and will not sell me a neural jack. They believe that elves have the abilities of a techno age and can access the matrix with a data jack. I have tried to tell them I have no such abilities but to no avail.", Christine explained.

"Do you think Tania would take us?", Lucinda almost begged.

"I doubt the Commodore would waste jacking on some civilians at this point. The dataslaves, the corporate data movers are continually searching for matrix jackers. She has only limited time. She first had to prove it existed. Now she has to get personnel who understand the systems to come with her to try to repair our temporal link.", Christine explained.

"And what about Option B?", Lucinda was hoping that Christine could ease her own questions about Option B.

Christine looked at Major Brown, "What is more believable? This man is an Antican who fought the Borg at Antican B7 and has become a symbol of standing up to a greater oppressor or that he is goblinized dog?"

"Get the hell up!", two large guards grabbed Christine dragging her away.

"It is time for your bestiality aversion shock therapy!", the guard growled.

"You elves disgust me!", the guard screamed.

Lucinda stood there watching as they drug Christine from her sight. She looked down at Bell. The price to save the Alpha Quadrant from the Krenim was very high.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Inmate
Carlisle Penitentiary
Location Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Bestiality Aversion Shock Therapy
Page 1 of 1