The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Up For Lost Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Making Up For Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Making Up For Lost Time   Making Up For Lost Time EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:25 pm

In Carlisle Penitentiary, Monica went into full survival mode. She hunkered down with Admirals Deveniss and Vuceroy rarely letting them be seen in public or by the guards. Vincent needed to be kept alive at all costs. This meant he was unable to see Monday except for passing in the common area of the prison during feeding.

Vincent never had a chance to explain his over reaction to her impetuous nature. He thought the time in the prison likely ended their relationship and his thoughts he believed were confirmed when she never joined him right away on the Hatherton upon her return.

Vincent had not been told that she had been in contact with the Betazoid Alliance to brief them on the extra universal travel, the pain suffered by many in the King's Fleet and the deaths of many King's Fleet members either in the other universe or during attacks by the Vidiians or the Zaranites. Monday also briefed the Betazoid Alliance on the Krenim Attack and the decision to destroy the Clipper ship. Alexander and Illyan had the right information now.

Vincent had just returned from Seattle. He was furious to learn the Oyaban-Wu, Caitlin Wu had been selected as the mayor and to learn of the activities of Caitlin and Zek in the city. Caitlin had forcibly told the Admiral that her presence was necessary. Vincent was not pleased.

He went up to Zek's to go for a walk to clear his head. He selected a peaceful meadow with a stone walking path. He just wanted peaceful solitude. Vincent was walking thinking about where they had been from the first Governor's Station in 2380 to here in the Delta Quadrant. He was startled to hear a noise and turned around.

"Tan said I would find you here. My uncle and Admiral Alexander Laree have been briefed on what happened here. Communications have been reopened with the wormhole even with the blockade.", Monday announced.

"Thank you.", Vincent looked at his estranged girlfriend.

"I heard that Grace and Nicole have reconciled.", Monday started the conversation.

"I have read the logs as well.", Vincent looked at Grace.

"If they can get passed their betrayal, maybe we can get passed a little tiff.", Monday gave a half smile.

Vincent started walking towards her. Monday took the signal and started running towards Vincent leaping into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him deeply, "Let's never fight again."

Vincent kissed her slowly lowering her to the ground. Monday wiggled her shorts down. Vincent slowly inserted into the Betazoid, "When I was in the prison, I never thought this would ever happen again."

Monday grinned, kissing the Admiral, "We will have to make up for lost time."

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Making Up For Lost Time
Page 1 of 1