The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Honey...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Oh Honey... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Honey...   Oh Honey... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Zack Tchilack has been very busy on the station trying to get things back up and running. This extra attention has kept him away from the surface not really understanding the stresses put on the tenuous at best atmosphere of Carlisle Asteroid.

Dr. Tegora Vasa has been working feverishly to keep the towers running but she has been calling on Acrylos Teero and her new aide Lt. Commander Nancy Branson-Lau to help keep the systems functional with the stresses that have come from Seattle.

Nancy and Ace have been working together a lot. Nancy has shared stories of her service aboard Sigma Station Alpha and the first Diana. She has also shared stories from Dr. Lasiter Lau and even the struggles that he had integrating with Meadow, Orchid or Magenta Coren. Acrylos listened to the stories with intent.

Acrylos had not felt needed in recent history but the demands of keeping of the atmosphere functional have finally made him feel whole again. He enjoyed working with Nancy. He consider Dr. Lau a good friend. He never really thought of the doctor as a potential female partner. He simply saw him as a fellow engineer with extensive experience.

Acrylos went down to the atrium of tower two. Nancy Branson-Lau was swimming in the pond. Acrylos gasped as he saw the doctor walking out of the water.

"See anything you like.", Nancy smiled.

"Please, I think of you as an old friend not as a conquest.", Acrylos responded.

"I am offering myself to you.", Nancy stepped towards Acrylos.

"I am told that this was your biggest struggle with the female gender. Once you engage in sex, the old biases of Dr. Lasiter Lau creep in ruining your friendship, your association with the symbiote and your time away from the Trill Council. I am not prepared to lose a friend, a fine working relationship and your new found relationship with Commodore Tania Branson because you went for a naked swim and are feeling a bit frisky.", Colonel Teero lectured his old friend.

Nancy left her leg against the Bajoran. The warmth of her private parts touched his trousers. Acrylos stepped back. Nancy knelt down and slowly opened his uniform pants. She swallowed hard on the Bajoran nightstick. Acrylos gasped. How could he help himself?

Nancy was soon laying on her back taking the Bajoran for a ride. Nancy moaned with the thrusting power of her new found friend. Acrylos rolled off his human-Trill partner. He lay on his back. She rolled over and rested on the chest of the Bajoran engineer, "You were awesome."

"We may have ruined a great friendship.", Acrylos looked at the roof.

"Oh honey, after that, I highly doubt that.", Nancy giggled.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Mayor
Opera, Carlisle
King's Fleet Protected Territory
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Oh Honey...
Page 1 of 1