The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, I Thought You Would Never Get Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Honey, I Thought You Would Never Get Here Empty
PostSubject: Honey, I Thought You Would Never Get Here   Honey, I Thought You Would Never Get Here EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 pm

"We will be granted unfettered access to the extracted Latinum and will be presented with our 30% cut of everything extracted.", Daimon Ress Komol looked at Admiral Tan.

"In your dreams.", Admiral Tan looked at the Ferengi.

"The colony will use the Latinum to pay for goods and services from the Ferenginar Trade Federation. The Trade Federation has no claim on anything within the soil of Camelot.", Tan sternly announced.

"Please Admiral, the colony would not exist today had it not been for the protection of the Ferengi.", Komol boasted.

"The colony would not exist without its original association with the Betazoid Alliance.", Summer came walking over.

"Does that mean we get 30% too.", Summer teased her former beau.

Tan looked at the pair, "No one is getting 30%."

Komol looked at Tan, "Looks like someone cannot control their women."

"Oh wait, you don't have the balls to control your woman.", Komol taunted the Deputy Commander in Chief.

Tan stormed off. He hated to be teased about his masculinity by the short and ugly Ferengi National.

Komol kept coming over to the table to remind Tan that he could not score with the ladies. Tan finally headed up to his quarters. Komol followed him. His approach was almost like a school yard bully. He was just out to make the Hierarchy Clanner feel uncomfortable.

Tan opened the door trying to get away from his tormentor. Komol's jaw dropped to the floor, "For all the Latinum in the world, HOW the hell are you able to land that?"

Teshra grinned, "Honey, I thought you would never get here."

Posted By:

Admiral Tan
Station Commander - Starbase 756
Orbiting Camelot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Honey, I Thought You Would Never Get Here
Page 1 of 1