The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody's Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Everybody's Hero Empty
PostSubject: Everybody's Hero   Everybody's Hero EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Tan was terrified to do it. He looked at Michaela, "They are having trouble with the Atmospheric generators on the asteroid. I need to go help Tegora. I have no current staff with enough experience to operate all of the systems here. I will need you to operate the station.
, lieutenant."

"I will not let you down, sir.", Lieutenant Hatherton responded.

"You better not.", Tan worried as he responded.

Tan went down to Tower One. He found Tegora working feverishly trying to maintain the atmosphere. He jumped in quickly. Soon they were working very well together even passing over each others arms on the consoles to stabilize the systems.

Tegora looked at Tan flirtatiously, "You have good hands, Admiral."

Tan totally missed it, "Thank you, Doctor."

Tegora was sad that Tan could not tell she was flirting with him. She was definitely still sad about losing Dr. Xact Tchilack but she had to try to move on. She had been looking around to see if there was someone who could help rebuild her heart. She knew that Tan was hurting too. He had lost Summer Vasa and Summer Tchilack too.

Tegora looked at Tan, "Perhaps we should check a few of the green spaces?"

"A good suggestion, Doctor.", the portly Hierarchy Clanner responded.

As they walked through the park below Tower One, Tegora interlaced her fingers into the pudgy hand of the Admiral. Tan looked at her but did not resist. She soon leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. Tan did not say a word. He just kept walking. Tegora could not know how much more obvious she could be.

Tegora finally stopped and turned around, "Dammit, Tan, do you want me or what?"

Tegora lifted her skirt.

Tan gasped, "The Hierarchy are cloned. The appearance of female genitalia does not determine emotional connection."

Tegora took his hand and slowly placed it on her opening, "I know from Summer that you were able to satisfy her and we all know what a great heart you have. These two things make for a great lover."

Tegora kissed Tan's leathery forehead. Tan looked at Tegora and smiled. He pushed his sausage index finger inside the Betazoid. Tegora moaned, "Oh yes, Tan, like that."

She sat back on the bench. The Hierarchy alien knelt in front of her. Soon his finger was like a micro jack hammer. Tegora grabbed the bench, "Oh Tan!"

Tegora knew she had found her new hero. As she came, she grabbed Tan and held him so tight. She had found her hero. Tan was everyone's hero.

Posted by:

Dr. Tegora Vasa
Atmospheric Physicist
Carliske Asteroid
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Everybody's Hero
Page 1 of 1