The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking Experiment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Docking Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Docking Experiment   Docking Experiment EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Vash looked at Marino and Thua'ra enjoying supper in the Tanmesad mess. Thua'ra had placed his hand over the hand of his Bajoran lover. They looked so much in love. Vash sat down with a snifter of Kanar, "I wish I had someone like you guys."

"I don't think you would like my kind of friends.", the Bajoran giggled.

Vash smiled, "At this point, I would be willing to try anything."

The old Cardassian was feeling very lonely having lost a lot to the service. He had lost a Bajoran lover. He had lost his children. He had recently even lost the T'Waakian hybrid Dawn Keystone. He was struggling.

"I will invite one of my friends to meet us at the Hatherton.", Marino offered.

The Tanmesad had returned to the Hatherton for restocking. Vash came down to Zek's Zone to meet Marino and Thua'ra. Marino was wearing a black mini dress in public. Vash was actually shocked to see his chief engineer in drag. Marino had said that he would not do that again. This was however a special occasion.

Vash sat down. A gorgeous woman walked over and sat down. Marino looked at Vash, "Gul Vash Enranet, Major Kira Matio."

Vash looked at Matio. For some reason the name really stuck with him. Finally, he snapped his fingers, "Oh my goodness, you are Matio the Murderer!"

Matio smiled, "I once was. Now I am just Major Kira Matio, Bajoran pilot and tactical officer."

"You killed as many as fifty Cardassians during the occupation as an assassin.", Vash stated the obvious.

"War is war, Gul Enranet. You rose to Legate of the Cardassian Fleet before you left as well.", Matio looked at Vash.

"You seduced Cardassians and then killed them.", Vash could not get past the history.

"I did.", Matio looked at Vash.

Vash smiled, "As a member of the Obsidian Order, I can respect that."

Matio smiled back. The foursome enjoyed some stories from each of their histories. It was funny to see these people chuckling about the struggles on both sides of the occupation.

Matio looked at Vash, "I have a room up here in the zone. I am heading up to bed."

Matio looked back at her new found Cardassian friend, "Will you be joining me?"

Vash looked at Thua'ra as if looking for approval from his mentor. Varno smiled. Vash followed the Bajoran cross dresser upstairs.

Soon Vash was laying on the bed with the Bajoran straddling him kneeling down so his crotch touched Matio's ass. Suddenly a scythe exploded out of a wrist mount. She poked the blade into his throat, "If you hurt me, I will stick you. If you attempt to extract some sort of Cardassian revenge, I will stick you. If you really are sincere and are willing to experiment, you can stick me."

Matio removed his panties. Vash was already hard. He wanted to try something new. This was something new.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Experimenting while Docked
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Docking Experiment
Page 1 of 1