The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Experiment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

An Experiment  Empty
PostSubject: An Experiment    An Experiment  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:27 pm

The Duros were Grey-like Aliens who joined the Alliance to help restore the Republic. In the retreating Empire of Emperor Amero Devreon, Professor Olwood Daag was conscripted by the Imperial Navy. It was hoped that the Duro would help create clones for his rebuilding Shocktrooper Elite. The art of cloning had been abandoned by Emperor Palpatine was a fruitless endeavour but Devreon needed a people to fill those suits and was prepared to do so at any costs. He had already linked with the Kaminoan Vara Lu trying to create anew Clone Army to save his failing empire.

After the Multiverse Rift, Professor Daag was assigned to Governor’s Station as the Imperial Observer. Olwood would quickly reveal to Dr. Daft Tchilack that he was a conscript and had been horribly treated by the Anti-Alien Imperial Navy. He almost begged the Xindi Edosian Hybrid to particulate in Camelot College.

In the beginning, Professor Daag was to brief the King’s Fleet students on the races of Imperial Space but would soon be asked to speak on Federation politics to help the Duro take a different approach to the universe. Olwood became fascinated with Federation ideals including replication and what it meant for everyone. The technology made money irrelevant because everyone could replicate anything. It was the Grand Utopia.

Olwood began to look for an assignment in the King’s Fleet so he could get in field experience. It was the Borg Disconnect Tania Branson who became fascinated with the Duro. She offered him a position on the Archangel. Professor Olwood Daag was overjoyed to be a part of the Scientific vessel.

UFP President Earl LaBarbara was actually ashamed of his daughter Dr. Darkstar Labarbara. Star had successfully completed Starfleet Medical and was set to become Chief Medical Officer on a ship when she opted to stay in the Academy to study Botany. The President was furious and abandoned his support of his daughter. She has a doctorate in Interplanetary Botanics and in Medicine. She is a genius but has no parental support ending up in the King’s Fleet aboard the Archangel.

Star had flirted and even had a brief fling with Dawn Keystone aboard the Archangel but it just was not natural. When the hybrid left the ship, Star was again alone.

She was joined in the lab by Professor Olwood Daag. They were soon sharing stories. Olwood told Star that he was horribly mistreated in the Imperial Navy. The Devreon family loved that his name resembled that of Admiral Petrovich Daagh of the Imperial Security Bureau and often used his Duro nature to mock the ISB Colonel turned Devreon Admiral. Star could see and feel the pain in her fellow genius.

Soon, Star was calling him Ollie and coyly flirting with the Duro. Star finally bluntly asked Olwood if sex between a human and a Duros was possible. Olwood answered very scientifically stating that a Duro had an appropriate member albeit a little smaller than a standard human but an effective tool. Star giggled at the thought. Olwood was puzzled by her coy response.

Olwood was in the lab when Star came in. She blurted out, “Can you tell me about sex between a Duro and a human?”

The Duro looked at Star, “There are legends in the Duro pantheon which claimed that Duros had traveled through time and space to Earth in a very similartimeline to your current Federation timeline. These Duros would use triangular shuttles and blast the Earth with high powered light to confuse the humans on the surface. These Duro would kidnap humans, usually specifically targeting humans of lesser intelligence so as to discredit their stories with the local media and military. These Duro would discover that humans and Duros could mate but that the Duro member was smaller. Some of these invaders would enter the humans through their anus to get a more Duro like feel. This disgusting behaviour would lead to the alien sagas about aliens anal probing humans. These stories were told to young Duros as a deterrent to any experiments in the timelines and to teach them about sexual advances must be accepted and acknowledged and No means No! These Duros were executed for their actions in the Temporal realm. These crimes do not define the Duros but illustrate that a relationship is possible.”

Star gasped. She had heard the stories from Earth in the 1980s. She never thought they had any merit. It seems that was the Duros intent. Star loved the scientific conversations she shared with Professor Olwood Daag.

Star finally asked, “Ollie, can I propose an experiment?”

Olwood looked at the human, “I am intrigued.”

“Shall we set out to prove the Duros Fables have factual merit?”, Darkstar LaBarbara looked at her Duro mentor.

“And how shall we do that?”, Olwood was delightfully naive.

“You and I should start a sexual relationship. We will demonstrate that it is at least possible.”, Star grinned.

Olwood looked at her, “Are you certain? As I have described, Duros are raised to verify acceptance before conjugation.”

Star looked at the Duro, “I, Dr. Darkstar LaBarbara formally accept the sexual advances of Dr. Olwood Daag. I willingly offer myself to the Duro Geneticist.”

Olwood was dumbfounded looking at the beautiful human. His mouth was open in awe.

Star winked, “Intelligence is sexy.”

Star lay on the chest of the greenish grey skinned Duro as Olwood awoke after their first night together. She kissed his chest. Olwood gently stroked her hair. Even he had to wonder what her father would think. He was already very frustrated with her choices. This is far worse.

Posted by

Dr. Darkstar “Star” LaBarbara
Chief Science Officer
USS Archangel
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

An Experiment
Page 1 of 1