The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends, New Friends... Fire Friends, Blue Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Old Friends, New Friends...  Fire Friends, Blue Friends Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends, New Friends... Fire Friends, Blue Friends   Old Friends, New Friends...  Fire Friends, Blue Friends EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:22 am

Vincent looked at Illyan, "Damn! Are you sure you are making the right choice?"

"The Betazoid Alliance is Alexander's thing. The death of Loiza and the chaos of life in the Klingon Sector has changed my life. My pairing with Zoe Beamon at the end of your service near Penthe Gwenievere was the first time that I had felt alive in the long time. I came here to see her. I am happy to help you out. I am proud to assume command of the Archangel. With Raine doing the honourable thing and allowing me the command, I will do everything in my power to do the right thing. We are firemen. We will put out fires.", Illyan smiled.

Vincent smiled, "I am glad to have you at my back."

Vincent smiled thinking about the original formation of the King's Fleet in 2380. He and Illyan were a big part of the formation of that fighting force and now it was their chance to try this again.

Zoe had learned that Illyan was here in 2016. She had been spending her mornings in a body paint booth to hide her blue skin so she could serve in the King's County PD. This morning there would be none of that. This morning she would stay blue. Illyan had been staying with Raine and Tasha but tonight he had an invitation to spend the night with his blue defibrillator. Colonel Beamon had restarted his heart.

Illyan walked into her apartment. He smiled. The sight could bring only one thing; a smile. He knew in that moment he had made the right choice.

Posted by:

Admiral Illyan Coren
Fire Chief
The Archangel
King's County PD
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Old Friends, New Friends... Fire Friends, Blue Friends
Page 1 of 1