The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camelot Beat Reporter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Camelot Beat Reporter Empty
PostSubject: Camelot Beat Reporter   Camelot Beat Reporter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:01 pm

"You will be reporting on the activities of the police department. On me and my people.", Bell argued with Christine. Christine had been asked to work with the Brooklyn Times as the Camelot beat reporter.

"You have a great job. You are paid well as the District Court Judge. You are good at it and you are well respected.", Bell lectured.

"It is what I love, Bell. I founded multiple broadcasting companies on the colonies. Even here, I was the Blue Blogger. You are correct, as a judge I am well respected but that only lends to my credibility in covering the events of the district. It pays about 40% of a judge. I know that. I just want to do what I love.", Christine looked at Bell.

Bell looked at her, "You are a fool. You have a chance to make a real difference as a judge. All you are going to do as a reporter is question what we do. What I do!"

Bell stormed out of their apartment. Christine sat down at the table. She wanted this. No matter the cost.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Camelot Beat Reporter
Brooklyn Times
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Camelot Beat Reporter
Page 1 of 1