The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camelot Wives Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Camelot Wives Club Empty
PostSubject: Camelot Wives Club   Camelot Wives Club EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Dr. Magenta Coren-Lau and her mother, Ambassador Loiza Coren-Lau walked into the room together and sat down at the table and ordered a glass of wine.

Soon after, Teshra Trmel came in and sat down. The beautiful Andorian ordered a glass of Vulcan Port but did not speak. Finally, Commander Saehir Marrus joined them.

Magenta smiled, "Ambassador Hulanen Laree, my Aunt would be very proud to see you all."

Magenta thought about Hulanen, a huge advocate of inter-species dating.

"This is the first meeting of the Camelot Wives Club and I have brought you all here to explain to my mother that I am perfectly safe with Detavva.", Magenta hoped to allay some of her mothers fears about her arranged marriage.

"The Hierarchy are a cloning people who reproduce entire castes within their culture. They have no concept of sex or sexuality. All that Admiral Tan learned, he learned from Summer Vasa. She was a fine teacher. Our relationship works because Andorians rarely have sex for pleasure and unless prompted, Tan does not know when either. We rarely have sex at all.", Teshra explained.

The comment did not help Loiza. The Betazoids are sexual creatures. Magenta could not only see but sense her mother's discomfort.

Saehir looked at Loiza, "when I first met Deveniss, he had to go to Tan himself for an understanding of how to please a humanoid. Admiral Tan gave my snake charmer some advice about the use of fingers; some very good advice. I might add. Furthermore, with a little coaching, Admiral Deveniss could work that very dexterous tongue. Oh that tongue. He has such control.", Saehir literally wiggled her butt in the seat excited by the thought.

"I know, right. The tongue is so incredible. When he swirls it and then pushes it inside.", Magenta got lost in the thought of her own Grand Monarch's big tongue forgetting that her mother was sitting right there.

"Magenta!!", Loiza exclaimed.

"Mother, I have been licked by Nicole Branson, one of the most famous lesbians in the universe and a tremendous lover but her tongue is nothing like Detavva. You have not been licked until you have been licked by a Grand Monarch.", Magenta smiled.

"Or a Selayan.", Saehir raised her glass.

The pair looked at Teshra. Her blue skin turned red. She was not nearly as open as these other girls. Finally after some prodding, "Admiral Tan is an eloquent speaker and a leader of men. He has exceptional control of his tongue.", Teshra ducked the question.

The ladies all laughed. Magenta turned to her mother, "Detavva would never hurt me. I am his Queen. He even calls me as such."

The pair walked out after supper together. Loiza looked at Magenta, "Your father and I would like to watch over you. If this Detavva is such a good man, have him build us a station."

Magenta was floored by the question but agreed to ask.

She went down to the palace site. It was often not a good experience. Many in the Grand Monarchs did not see the Magenta Accord as a victory and now to be working with Colonel Teero to build a palace in her honor, they were disgusted. Detavva and Acrylos were nearly finished and preparing to open the embassy as early as next week.

Magenta explained the situation to Detavva. He smiled, "What my Queen wants, she shall have."

Magenta hugged him, "Thank you, Dear."

"Of course, it follows that what I want, I shall have.", Detavva smiled.

"And what is it you want, my love.", Magenta smiled.

Despite his stubby arms Detavva was able to lift Magenta up onto the desk. Magenta looked around at a room filled with Engineers and Advisors. She was literally scared with embarassment but Detavva did not care. He lifted her skirt and tore off her undergarments. He laid the Betazoid on her back and buried his face in her pelvis. Magenta soon forgot about everyone else in the room. She could think of only one thing, a little piece of heaven.

She could not here the grumblings nut they were there. To kill Detavva would be an interplanetary incident. He ruled a large Beta Quadrant Empire. But there was another option, kill Dr. magenta Coren-Lau.

Loiza was right to worry about Magenta but not because of Detavva but instead because of his Advisory Council.

Posted by:

Dr. Magenta Coren-Lau
Deanna Troi Institute
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Camelot Wives Club
Page 1 of 1