The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting the Table

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Setting the Table Empty
PostSubject: Setting the Table   Setting the Table EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Jessamine was crying as she stood in the doorway of the old trailer. She looked at Galley, "It is a great offer. I have a chance to serve in Station Ops at Fourth Corinthians Station near Izar. I have a second chance at life, Galley. I cannot waste it sitting in a trailer 300 plus years before I was even born. I have a destiny and this is not it."

Jess left for the Betazoid Alliance in 2396. The Alliance was retooling under Admiral Alexander Laree. With Admiral Vincent Viceroy at the helm of Starfleet, the Alliance is no longer an outlaw organization. The Alliance has also reached out to Raine Vasa and Tasha Viceroy to take command of the BAS Luaxana Troi. The ladies were visibly upset at the old green volunteer fire truck that they responded to the wreck on Highway 7.

Speaking of Highway 7, the fighter squadron has been assigned to perform speed enforcement along the highway. After a critical assessment, Deveniss decided that the fighter pilots were best suited to drive ALONE on the highway. The assignment meant 12 hour shifts for each of the pilots. This meant that Tracer and Frankie were on opposite twelves. The pair would pass each other on the way to the bedroom. It became evident that two pilots could not be in a relationship together.

Frankie would often come for supper at Leo's. He had sat at the end of the bar when he could not be out in the public eye as the Caitian in New York. Now he was the girl copper sitting in the restaurant. Frankie got up to bus her own plate. She knew that Galley was by himself. She came into the back and started helping with dishes.

Frankie looked at Galley, "When no one else cared, you fed me. When I was depressed while the others served in the King's County, you bought me a beer and listened to me. I am honoured to help you out."

Galley just smiled. Frankie was soon coming in every night. She would enjoy a nice supper and then she would help clean up the dishes and the restaurant.

"Are you familiar with the problems associated with VHS or Branson Beauty?", Frankie asked.

"Yes.", Galley looked at Frankie, "The enhanced humanized endocrine system does not naturally produce enough human hormones so overtime the humanized features disappear and the humanized alien becomes gradually weaker and sicker."

Frankie looked at Galley, "And the best way to stimulate the human hormone production is?"

"Sexual contact.", Galley looked at Frankie.

"With Tracer and I separated by the highway patrol, I have been going home and vomiting. I am not well.", Frankie looked at Galley.

"What are you saying, Stone?", Galley looked at Frankie.

"I don't have to go home and we can both feel a lot better.", Frankie winked.

"You used to be a man and you were a freaking Caitian Mobster.", Galkey sniped.

Frankie pulled her her shirt exposing her breasts, "Not anymore."

Frankie lowered her shirt and reached for her coat. She was leaving the restaurant when Galley came out of the back wiping his hands, "Frankie, don't go."

Frankie looked back.

Galley looked at the floor, "I have not been feeling well either. I appreciate the offer and would be honoured to share my bed with you."

Galley looked up, "Of course after we get finished cleaning up the restaurant."

Frankie smiled and started to set up the tables. It was going to be an interesting night.

Posted by:

Lt. Franklin Stone
The Hive
Speed Enforcement
Highway 7

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Setting the Table
Page 1 of 1