The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free At Last

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Free At Last Empty
PostSubject: Free At Last   Free At Last EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:07 am

Matio thought she was a Caitlin Wu. She thought she understood what it took to be an agent and even an assassin in Section 31. She extracted revenge on multiple targets harkening back to her service in the Bajoran Militia. She watched as Thua'ra Varno was put into a coma. She watched as Lanec Trmel fell before and she changed the universe by killing D'Vreenak Suran. She had become a successful agent.

She thought she would find it fulfilling. She remembered the joy she felt as an assassin during the Cardassian occupation. She was helping her people. Despite her lifestyle choice, she was respected and even revered for her service. She thought service to Section 31 would bring the same satisfaction. It did not. She felt empty. She felt like a killer.

Matio told Caitlin that she wanted to go back to the temporal colony. Caitlin respected what Matio had done and did not want to lose her skills but Matio insisted. Caitlin was furious so she returned the cross dressing male to the prison as a prisoner putting her in the prison for fraud involving the finances of Camelot Feeds and the Camelot Cree. Matio was devastated to be a gay male who had very feminine features in the prison and was even brutally attacked ending up in the infirmary and near death.

Penny Phanell was the administration assistant at the police station who had come down to fill out charge documents in the attack. Matio and Penny began talking about how life after the occupation had changed them p. Both talked about brutality. Phanell had lead a military coup on Cardassia that had resulted in killing his own people. Penny described the empty feeling in such detail.

Matio described the horror of killing D'Vreenak Suran in 2016 as Deedee Vereen. He was the enemy but it just did not feel the same as real service to the cause, any cause. It just made her feel empty inside.

Matio asked Penny about life in 2016. She described Acrylos Teero as a gentle soul and a good man but described their relationship as unnatural. Matio then asked Penny about her manhood. Penny told Matio that she would like it back. Matio told Penny that she had connections with Section 31 who could get her exile commuted to manhood. She told Penny that she would provide evidence that she and not Nicole Branson had diverted the funds. She would then provide the funds to Penny so that her new male position would allow her to become an accepted officer in the unit. All this would contingent on parole and that the pair would form a partnership. Penny left in a rush terrified by the option.

Penny spent the next day pushing papers. Acrylos picked her up to go to Leo's. Penny just did not feel right anymore. He had been a Cardassian Legate. He had ruled his people with an iron fist and now he was a timid female trying to force down pasta.

Penny went to the prison, "So how would this work?"

Matio looked at Penny,"I will provide the evidence and then make contact with Section 31. You will meet with Deveniss to reveal the evidence. Nicole will be released. You will be removed briefly from this reality for Viceroy Humanization Surgery and return as a male in time to pick me up from my parole release."

"And us?", Penny asked.

"I am a cross dresser. I have no body hair. We can do it in the dark. I will dress as a woman. You won't even know the difference.", Matio winked.

Matio leaned on the wall as she watched Jessie hug and kiss Nicole as the mayor was released from the false charges having spent a few days in prison.

The ruggedly handsome Perry, not Penny, drove up to pick up the showered and cleaned up Bajoran assassin. Perry opened the door. Matio got in. Perry had just received all the accolades for breaking the case. He was very happy. Matio smiled. She was back in the King's Fleet where she belonged.

Perry took her back to an older trailer assigned to parolees. Matio invited him in. There was no food or drink. There were two old coffee mugs and a plate from the previous parolee. Perry handed Matio a small bag of groceries, "I can't thank you enough for this."

Matio looked at Perry, "The prisoners messed me up pretty good. We cannot have intercourse probably for a while. I just want to thank you."

Matio grabbed his crotch and kissed Perry. Perry could not believe how good it felt to have a male appendage once again and how it felt to be arousedas a male. Matio dropped to her knees and began sucking off the new male. Perry grabbed the wall as the Bajoran went faster and faster. Perry groaned as his mate swallowed. Perry felt like a man again.

Posted by:

Constable Perry Phanell
Parole Officer
Highway 7 Courthouse

Nicole Branson
Prisoner
Provincial Corrections Institute

Acrylos Teero
Production Coordinator
Camelot Feeds
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net