The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Free Trade Empty
PostSubject: Free Trade   Free Trade EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Minister Garak came to meet with Chancellor Kabarann hoping to arrange trade with the former Cardassian ally in the Klingons. Gowan Garak is a former lover of Ambassador Thua'ra Varno.

Varno met with Gowan and even enjoyed a fabulous meal with the representative of the Hebetian Republic.

Marino had been very busy with handling trade between the Antarians and places in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. The Tanmesad needed a lot of car when she traveled at warp speed. She was far from sleek and cool like a Federation ship. She was an orange bucket of bolts. He had often been separated from Thua'ra.

Marino had gone to the surface to see Nicole and had heard about the warmth that formed around the Igloo. The park was supposed to be for Mac to play in but now was often empty with Aadarsh neroQ serving as Governor.

Marino put on a cute black dress and did up her makeup going for a walk in her heels. She had not had much of chance to remove his Bajoran Republic uniform. He had only been an engineer and not had a chance to embrace his feminine side.

Thua'ra had seen Minister Garak off. He had returned to the Tanmesad looking for Marino. He knew his lover had felt neglected. Beatrice told Thua'ra that Marino had gone for a walk in the grass around the Igloo.

Varno headed for the surface. He observed his Bajoran sitting at a picnic table enjoying a Bajoran Coffee in the sun. He walked over, "Marino, I am very sorry for not being around this week. I have had a busy week."

"It is all right. Would you like a coffee?", Marino pulled out a mobile replicator.

"I would love one.", Thua'are sat down as the couple enjoyed a coffee.

"I can think of something else we can do on our picnic.", Marino flirted.

"What's that?", Thua'ra played along.

Marino got up on his knees.

Thua'ra smiled walking around behind his Bajoran mate.

Posted by:

Ambassador Thua'ra Varno
Antarian Trade Representative
Cardassian Union
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Free Trade
Page 1 of 1