The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up Above The World So High

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Up Above The World So High Empty
PostSubject: Up Above The World So High   Up Above The World So High EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:34 pm

“The discovery of Station Sisko does not put the King’s Fleet back into space.”, Vincent looked at the King’s Fleet leadership group.

“Perhaps we could pull it into orbit around Badlands 827.”, Commander Crixx Harles looked at Vincent.

“We have been dying here for 2 years, kept in the dark and without contact by Starfleet. What makes you think we can suddenly make a ship with enough size to pull a Starfleet Station into orbit over this rock?”, Vincent snapped.

“We do have one badly damaged X Wing Fighter?”, the Grand Monarch Slug looked at Vincent.

“You are going to move an entire station with a barely able to fly fighter?”, Vincent snapped.

Crixx looked at Vincent, “I don’t hear any other suggestions.”

“What if we did not have to pull it?”, Abraham Lincoln, the Nicole Branson renamed Stormtrooper looked at the group.

“What?”, Vincent looked at Lincoln.

“What if we used the X Wing as a bomb, exploding the Dead Bird near the damaged station. The resultant concussion wave, if detonated precisely could push the station from its stuck orbit within the clouds of the Badlands and hopefully gets captured by the orbit of Camelot.”, Abraham looked at the group.

“It would take an incredible stroke of luck.”, Vincent threw shade on the idea.

“It would be the greatest marble shot in history.”, Rena Devreon looked at the group.

“We have been here starving for two years. There are stories that will scare children that will come from Cannibal Camelot. I say we should give the Stormtrooper theory a shot.”, Deveniss looked at Rena and then the group.

Vincent looked at Rena, “Begin the calculations. We are not going to be able to miss by much.”

“Stormtroopers know a little about missing.”, Abraham chuckled.

Rena started laughing outright.

Admiral Tan looked at Vincent, “Destroying the X Wing will send the right message to Starfleet and the Federation.”

Vincent looked at Tan, “Someone will have to fly the fighter. Someone is not coming back.”

“That may not been entirely true.”, Priscilla Daagh came up to the group.

“If the station’s basic systems come back online when it is freed from the gravity well in the clouds of the Badlands, it’s transporter may be able to pull an escape pod into Station Sisko.”, Prissy looked at Vincent.

“That is a huge gamble.”, Vincent looked at the pilot.

“And trying to bump a station into orbit around an asteroid is not.”, Prissy retorted.

Abraham looked at the former ISB Pilot, “You are going to fly the X Wing, but you are Imperial!”

“No one is Imperial anymore, Mr. Lincoln. You heard Admiral Wilson, we are all Starfleet now. I am just a pilot.”, Prissy announced.

“You can’t do this. I forbid it.”, Admiral Petrovich Daagh looked at his daughter.

“Father. We were dying here when you and Commander T’Aste (pronounced Tass-Tay) proposed the alternative food source. We gambled. We ate those of who were dying. We ate.”, Priscilla looked at her father.

“Like the Multiverse Rift, we will not speak of those events.”, Admiral Daagh frowned.

“We survived. I am the most skilled pilot here. I have to do this for us.”, Priscilla looked to the red sky above.

“I take offence to that.”, Click came walking up.

Prissy turned to the Xindi, “You are the best Starfleet pilot here. This is a Republic Fighter.”

Commander T’Zohl looked at the group and huffed. Vincent looked at Priscilla, “If you lot are finished, this is a massive gamble. I too heard the messaging from President LaBarbara and Admiral Wilson. All references to the incident and the Multiverse Rift will be removed. This means the X Wing and even Colonel Daagh are expendable.”

Petr looked at Vincent, “She is my daughter!”

Vincent just furrowed his brow. He turned to Rena Devreon, “Calculations, Commander?”

“I have the theoretical trajectory.”, Rena did not sound confident.

Priscilla walked over to the fighter. Petrovich looked at her, “I love you.”

Priscilla smiled, “I love you too, father. Don’t you worry. We will get to see our ancestral home of Earth some day.”

“But we are from Jakku.”, Admiral Daagh looked at Priscilla.

“Father, all references to life before the Rift are lost. These humans from Earth look most like us. I chose their home as my own.”, Priscilla smiled.

“For Earth!”, she shouted.

Deveniss looked at Rena, “Her chances, Commander?”

Rena looked at the Selayan, “Slim to none.”

Deveniss looked at the heavens, “Thank you for your honesty, Number One.”

“I am hardly Number One. The only thing I have been in charge of for two years has been a kitchen in an escape pod.”, Rena frowned.

“You will soon have a Station to command.”, Admiral Tan smiled in his naive way.

Deveniss smiled and put his hand on the shoulder of his dear friend, “Yes, she will.”

There was a massive explosion in the sky. Vincent looked at the group, “It is done.”

General Belvedere Brown and Major Tanus of Gorn showed up with arm loads of wood. The marines had been instrumental in completing the grunt work necessary to feed and keep warm the colonists after the Romulan attack sent them into oblivion.

Bell was making a fire when Christine came out of the pod, “Bell, can you come here for a second?”

The Antican General came into the fallen escape pod. The Vulcan Romulan Hybrid tapped the communicator screen. Bell looked at the blinking dot, “What am I seeing?”

“The Station is in orbit around Badlands 827.”, Christine exclaimed.

“What?”, Vincent came running.

The leadership gathered around the communications pod.

Vincent looked at Christine, “Is there any way to tell if Priscilla made it?”

Christine told the group to watch the station flicker on the screen.

“I don’t get it.”, Vincent looked at the Communications Officer.

“See the pattern.”, Christine smiled.

Antonia Daagh started to laugh and cry at the same time, “I love you too, Sis!”

“What?”, Vincent looked at the pilot.

“It’s Morse Code!”, the pilot grinned.

Vincent shouted, “Yes! We are in business now. We have to get the station systems back online. Begin linking all the pod lights. We have to have enough light that she can see it from space. We need to send step by step instructions to get the station systems online.”

Vincent turned to Deveniss, “Station Ops are your business. You’re up, Admiral.”

“I must rest.”, the Selayan looked at Viceroy, “The Station will be there when I awaken.”

“But Colonel Daagh might not be!”, Vincent snapped.

“I can do it.”, Colonel Teero stepped up.

“I need you to continue on the starship project.”, Vincent looked at the Bajoran, “Without ships, we are just moving to a new place to die.”

“I can do it.”, Thylara looked at Vincent.

“Please, you are the enemy.”, Vincent looked at Thylara.

“Admiral, we are now all citizens of Camelot. We were all left here to die. I have spent the last two years living with Colonel Teero. I am very equipped as an engineer.”, Thylara offered.

“And dear Admiral, I once commanded a Death Star.”, Thylara mocked.

Vincent looked at the Sith Lord, “Our lives are in your hands.”

Vincent was working with Starship Group when he looked up to the heavens. He took a deep breath.

Priscilla was standing in Station Ops in the dark as she pulled cards out of the console in the sequence provided by Lady Thylara. Priscilla stood up as all the lights started coming on. Priscilla pumped her fist into the air. She tapped the main computer console, “This is Colonel Priscilla Daagh, First Officer of the USS Lexington to Camelot Colony, please respond.”

Christine started yelling to everyone as she responded, “This is Commander Christine T’Nley, Communications Officer, King’s Fleet. We read you Colonel.”

The colony erupted in cheers.

Walter walked into the officer’s mess aboard Federation One, “Mr. President, the Colony of Camelot has established communications with a damaged Starfleet Station.”

“They are resilient. I will give them that.”, Earl smiled.

“Your actions, Mr. President?”, Admiral Wilson inquired.

“They have a broken station and a fallen colony. They have about 100 members and no ships. They are of no consequence.”, President LaBarbara announced.

“Sir?”, Wilson was puzzled.

“My daughter is amongst them, Admiral. They know the expectations. No references to the events of the Multiverse Rift can get out,”, Earl looked at Walter.

“I believe we should shoot down Station Sisko!”, Wilson snapped.

“This is a Station honouring one of the great leaders in the history of Starfleet. This is a symbol of standing up to the Dominion. It was lost but it stood strong. Destroying it would be destroying history.”, President LaBarbara announced.

“The King’s Fleet rescuing this station will be a rallying cry for them. They were once a power in this region. If we don’t stop them, they will do rise again.”, Wilson warned.

Earl smiled, “And how will they do that with a broken station and a bunch of escape pods.”

Wilson looked at them, “I am warning you, sir. People have been counting this group out every since Rear Admiral Nicole Branson was assigned as an aide to Rear Admiral Jake Anderson at the Omega Academy.”

Earl just laughed. Walter walked away. He knows.

They are King’s.

Posted by

Colonel Priscilla Daagh
Salvage Officer
Station Sisko
Orbiting Badlands 827
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Up Above The World So High
Page 1 of 1