The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Till Death Do Us Part

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Till Death Do Us Part Empty
PostSubject: Till Death Do Us Part   Till Death Do Us Part EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 6:58 pm

“You son of a bitch!”’ The normally stoic Tan looked at Cameron Viceroy as the Section 31 agent explained the reason for removing members of the King’s Fleet leadership.

“Those were my friends!”’, Tan sobbed looked at the image.

“The timeline is restored and all evidence of the incursion have been removed Agent Viceroy.”, BTU, the Beta Regillian joined Tan and Deveniss in the colonial offices.

“Stay on course, Admiral and this will all blow over.”, Cameron looked at Admiral Tan.

“Cameron, he was your uncle!”, Deveniss shouted.

“I have a job to do. Just like you, snake man.” Agent Viceroy looked at the Selayan with a cocky snideness.

“I don’t kill my friends as a job.”. Deveniss snapped.

“How many King’s Fleet staff members have died under your watch, sleeping snake.”, Cameron snarled.

“At least we are giving you a second chance.”, BTU interrupted.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”, Tan looked at the evil pair.

“You think your little hippie could actually bring down a Klingon prisoner transfer, you naive Clanner?”, Cameron laughed.

“We wanted a colony here. We wanted the refueling station for both sides should war break out. You will be the middle man.”, Cameron laughed.

“Caitlin Wu had nothing on your two.” Deveniss snarled.

“Oh I see you met our guests.”, Admiral Moyer walked into the colony offices.

“I would hardly call murdering lunatics guests, Admiral.”, Deveniss looked at Gabriel.

“What’s done is done. We have to get to the work at hand.”, Admiral Moyer activated the hovering map of the colony and its two stations, the refueling platform and the rebuilt Governor’s Starion.

Tan glared at Moyer. Could he be trusted? Was he with Section 31 too? The truth is often an ugly thing!
Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part
Page 1 of 1