The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert E. Leo's Personal Log - Ivan who??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Robert E. Leo's Personal Log - Ivan who?? Empty
PostSubject: Robert E. Leo's Personal Log - Ivan who??   Robert E. Leo's Personal Log - Ivan who?? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm

I was standing there in the offices of Omega Prime Emergency Services when the sharp dressed man entered. He spoke in quick harsh sentences ordering us around. He never addressed anyone directly. He introduced himself only as Ivan and never spoke to me personally. I left wondering if this was the way of the Omega Prime Emergency Services or if Ivan was either having a very bad day or simply was a kurt individual.

I was only too happy to get out on the beat and into the populace of Omega City. The City was abuzz as a new class of students had arrived for the Academy. They were the first Fleet personnel, other than Omega Fleet assignment to the colony, on the planet.

I was a bit disappointed to see both Cardassian and Bajoran beggars on the Academy grounds. I knew that Admiral Anderson would not be impressed. He wanted Omega Prime to be a beacon for new students and a place of rebirth for many forgotten races; such imagery does not include beggars on the campus.

I hated to do it but I chased a couple of them off the campus grounds when the Andoran Student Fraternity arrived. I knew the Andorans would not react well.

I made it back to the little bistro by my Omega City Apartment. I sat down for a coffee when Mary-Lou showed up. She smiled and sat down ordering a Cardassian Kanar. She told me that she had received a license to purchase another building here on Omega Prime. Her father wanted to continue to expand his investment in the area.

We were there discussing the weather when the sun suddenly went dark. I at first thought it was simply cloud cover until I looked up to see the Breen Fighter break the inner atmosphere and hover above Omega City. It never fired. It scared the students something terrible.

As it once again, broke the inner atmosphere, the sound was deafening and it nearly destroyed the tables with the amazing winds. Mary-Lou was literally crying as the clouds disapated.

The Breen have expressed interest in Omega Prime before but never with such overt actions. Things are about to change here....

Change drastically...

Posted by:

Officer Robert E. Leo
Omega Prime Emergency Services
Omega Prime
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Robert E. Leo's Personal Log - Ivan who??
Page 1 of 1