The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Concern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Concern Empty
PostSubject: Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Concern   Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Concern EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 pm

William opens up a subspace communication to the Phoenix Colony. "This is President Hunt I'd like to speak to Vice Admiral Branson please" he said to the Ensign in the Communcations Room at the Colony.

Nicole skipped into her office like a little girl floating on air. She and Magenta had enjoyed some "sugar" in the morning. She was not wearing her uniform, instead wearing a grey sweater dress and gleefully swinging into her office proud that Vincent had squared away her Jo Jo and S'Nii problem.

Amy walked out of the war room, "Nicole, President Hunt is on the Comlink"

"Shit!", Nicole looked down at her grey dress.

Nicole walked into the war room, "Sir."

She looked at the screen, pulling down on the bottom of her dress.

"Good afternoon Nicole" William said with a smile "I see your a bit out of uniform today. Did Starfleet issue new uniforms" Hunt said sarcastically while smiling the entire time.

"With apologies, Mr. President.", Nicole bowed her head. She felt like she was standing in front of her father in the mini dress.

"Its fine Nicole dont worry about it. I just wanted to see how everything was purly in an unoffical capacity. Also how is that sweet angel of a daughter of yours doing? " William thought of Nicole light a daughter and reminded her a little of Meadow who has been growing up fast in her new role as the Executive Officer aboard the Achilies.

"Brenna gets a report card on November 19. I too am looking forward to seeing how she is doing. She has had a lot to deal with. Everyone looks out for her. Even you.", Nicole smiled.

"What can I say its the over protective grandparent" Hunt says with a laugh knowing the irony of being called a grandparent at 36 years old.

"Life on the Colony is rarely stagnant. That is for certain.", Nicole laughed.

"Are you having any problems?" Hunt was concerned for Nicole knowing her past and some of the rumors that he heard from a few ships passing though the Colony.

"Other than some tension between the civilian government and the military support. Dr. Greene does not like the influence that Star Fleet has.", Nicole explained.

"But now that you are in civilian government you can understand that.", Nicole ribbed William about his new role.

"Yes I sure do. I hope the good governer understands that she reports to me as the President of the Phoenix Federation considering that the Phoenix Federations Academy. Maybe I need to have a conversation with her later and remind her who she reports to. Is thier any other problems Nicole?"

"Not anymore, Vincent installed Captain John Warren as Commanding Officer of the Wrath of Prometheus removing the threat created by Captain S'Nii, a graduate of our school. She is closely linked to the Governor and pawn in the little chess game between Star Fleet and the Civilian Government.", Nicole explained.

"She is a little bitch, but we can handle her.", Nicole chuckled.

"Very well if you want her killed just let me know I know a few people that owe me some favors" Hunt said smiling wondering if Nicole understood he was serious.

"Now that Harper Todd has accepted the Chief Engineer position on the Providence, we are interviewing new students for the role of Student Leader.", Nicole offered up her schedule for the day.

"Excellent do you have anyone in mind?" Hunt asks.

"Nah, unless you have any relatives in the school?", Nicole asked.

"Unfortuantly the only other family I have in Starfleet is getting ready for a mission to SagDeg as a long term exploration Task Force commanded by Admiral Wells. However I do believe that Merken Vreenak had a son S'Task Vreenak I believe his girlfirnd and son are still living in the colony. You may wanna check to see if he's enrolled. He's a Human and Romuan mix. So what are your plans for today?"

"Vincent and I will be interviewing all day.", Nicole offered.

"Excellent, tell Vincent I said hello and please let me know how your interviews go. " Hunt smiled at Nicole wanting her to understand without words that he supports her.

"I will. I promise to look more professional when we speak again, Mr. President.", Vice Admiral Nicole Branson saluted as the comm-link faded to the famous red and black logo of the Phoenix Fleet.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Star Fleet Executive Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

President William Hunt
Special Guest Appearance
President of the Phoenix Federation
Station Destiny
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net