The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Discussions   Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Discussions EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Hunt opens a channel to the Phoenix Colony government complex.

"This is Greene, how may I help you Mr. President." she said with a fake smile wondering why the hell the President was bothering her

"Oh I'm sure you have an idea why I'm calling you." Hunt said looking at her trying to judge her reaction.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm not sure I thought I was doing a great job with the colony." She asks trying to sound like a little girl to keep him off balance.

"Let me tell you what I have heard, you have knowingly attempted to cause problems for the Starfleet Members on the planet. We have a formal obligation as a Starfleet Member as well as your oath to uphold the Phoenix Federation Ideals. Under executive authority you are being placed under review. Effective immediately you are temporarily relieved of your duties as governor of the Phoenix Colony until such time as these claims can be confirmed or denied. Until then I am placing Mayor Cleveland Powers acting governor. Your file access privileges are herby reduced to a Read Only mode until my representative arrives to review your files and logs under the Phoenix Federation Charter." Hunt said revoking her computer access while he is talking to her.

"I won’t let you get away with this Hunt." Greene said "This is my planet and the people are my puppets and will do what I tell them to. I want to get rid of that Lesbian Whore" she said.

"Actually no they won’t they heard the entire conversation." Hunt smiled to himself.

"What are you talking about" She demanded looking aggravated with Hunt.

"Well I figured you were going to try some stunt so I have been broadcasting our entire conversation over the colony Emergency System.” William said with a smile

Greene aide runs into the room. "Ma'am the colonists are demanding your immediate termination and are calling for a new election, what is going on"

"This isn’t over Hunt your going to pay for this" she said as she cuts the communication to Destiny Station.

“The colony will be mine, oh yes and then Hunt will pay for what he’s done to me” she said wondering how she is going to get off the Colony alive.

Posted by:

President William Hunt
President of the Phoenix Federation
Station Destiny
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Beta Omega Search System (BOSS) – Discussions
Page 1 of 1