The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Hunt Hospitality - From the Logs of New Terra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Hunt Hospitality - From the Logs of New Terra Empty
PostSubject: Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Hunt Hospitality - From the Logs of New Terra   Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Hunt Hospitality - From the Logs of New Terra EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Nicole could not believe her luck when Commander Elizabeth Coren informed her that she could catch the USS Hercules to New Terra and would not be stuck waiting with the Docking Master on Governor's Station. Nicole had no idea that the ship was ran by Anderson Smythe, Dr. Meadow Coren's ex-love and would be full of marines.

She was already upset and then to be a lesbian hottie on a ship full of marines made it worse. Nicole stopped counting how many times her ass was pinched on the trip and how many times she was propositioned. None of the marines believed she was a lesbian. They teased that she was just doing it to avoid being with one of them. New Terra could not come soon enough.

Nicole grabbed a shuttle out to New Talos and headed directly for the office of the President. Nicole walked in to see William. She saw him and started running over. She gave him a huge hug.

"I can't believe you agreed to do this. You know I love you for it.", Nicole smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hi Nicole its been along time." He said giving her a hug. "So where is my Niece hidiing I asusme your brought her with you and Magenta brought her with you" He said smiling

"Brenna is coming with Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren and his wife Elizabeth, Grampa Geno and Gramma Beth; Magenta's parents on the USS Wrath of Prometheus. They won't be here until tomorrow. You will definitely get to see her.", Nicole smiled.

"Are you ready for Monday?", Nicole asked.

"Of course, I would like you to meet our new Tavern Owner I think she would be perfect to do your reception" William said. "I have a room set aside for you, your mother, Magenta's Parents and of course Breanna at my residence"

"Fantastic and sound proof I hope.", Nicole giggled.

"I have not seen Magenta in a week.", Nicole frowned.

"Very much so just for you that way your not keeping your mother, daughter, and inlaws up." he said with a laugh.

Nicole giggled and poked the President in the ribs, "Hey."

Nicole looked out the window, "This is very impressive, William."

Nicole loved the purple hue issued by the buildings of New Terra. They looked incredible. She would definitely be bringing up to Commander Teero when she returned to the colony.

"Thank you Nicole, we are trying our best to make New Terra a popular place to visit similar to the Phoenix Colony" he said

"I hate to be rude, but I could use a nap. I have not been in space much and am not feeling that well.", Nicole got an ugly image of her first space experience, throwing up on the Tanmesad.

"Can I see that room?", Nicole asked, looking a little green.

"Sure follow me hun" he said giving her his arm to lead her to the room.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this, William. Without you, I would still be filing in Star Fleet Rectories, or making trophies for Admiral Veltkamp or worse yet, under Admiral Montgomery's desk. This morning, I filed reports for 6 cities and updated refugee status for more than 100,000 personnel. I can't tell you how good it makes me feel.", Nicole turned to William and hugged him once more.

"I remember the Montgomery issues and I hated what he put you though. When I saw you I saw alot of potental and I know I dont say it much but I am very proud of you. William said giving Nicole a smile

"Tomorrow is a big day.", Nicole flopped down on the bed.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Star Fleet Executive Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

President William Hunt
President of the Phoenix Federation
New Terra
Phoenix Colony
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Hunt Hospitality - From the Logs of New Terra
Page 1 of 1