The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - The Typhon ships in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - The Typhon ships in. Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - The Typhon ships in.   [Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - The Typhon ships in. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm

A Post By Lieutenant Commander Aloysuis Storm

Timeline: Current.

Tag:

The planet Omega loomed large in the viewscreen on the bridge of the Typhon. Aloysuis shifted in his chair, looking closely at the planet before him.

"Put us in a high orbit please Mr T'vel." The young ensign nodded, then deftly worked at the helm console.

"Standard orbit sir." came the reply shortly.

"Thank you, right this us for a while."

He turned to his acting XO "Mr Forge, we should have some a plentiful supply of cadets arriving from the Omega campus. If you can get them sorted with quarters and then see about the duty rooster, I don't want them idling about cluttering the ship up." The XO nodded in the affirmative.

"Right, i'm going to go planet side, pay my respects to the Admiral." Aloysuis stepped from his chair and headed for the turbolift "Any problems give me a shout." he headed into the lift and down to the transporter room.

End log
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - The Typhon ships in.
Page 1 of 1