The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pilgrimmage – The Archangel, St. Amy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Pilgrimmage – The Archangel, St. Amy... Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrimmage – The Archangel, St. Amy...   Pilgrimmage – The Archangel, St. Amy... EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 pm

The blast hit the Daedelus with a ferocity that could only be called a devastating impact. The saucer section buckled with intense force shaking the bridge with a violence not seen on the Archangel since the Phoenix Liberation War. Amy rushed onto the bridge, "Richard? Richard? Where is Poteat?"

"Ejected.", Otasia responded.

"What?", Amy screamed.

"He got battle scarred and ejected.", D'Solos looked at Amy.

"Help us, Commander?", D'Solos begged.

"I am a figurehead, Vreenak. I am nothing. I got the post because I was Nicole's friend.", Amy cried.

"I got the post because I was the damn Valedictorian of the Omega Academy. The Academy had to look like it was graduating officers. I got the post because of I am Romulan who attended the Academy. I don't know nothing either.", D'Solos frowned.

"They are coming around again.", Otasia cried out.

D'Solos looked at Amy with a fear that was right to the core of her very being. She was holding hands with death. Amy looked at Otasia, "Take Operations. Vreenak, take helm."

Amy sat in the big chair, "This is Turin, Engineering be prepared to bank hard and back."

"We won't be able to hold it together.", Engineering called back.

"She will hold.", Amy shouted. Secretly, in her heart, she was begging it to hold together.

D'Solos banked the mighty Daedelus and she pulled around behind the Vidiian ship.

"Otasia, put me on screen.", Turin ordered.

"My name is Commander Amy Turin, Commanding Officer of the USS Archangel, Third Ship in the King's Battlegroup and Defender of the Phoenix Colony. Your ship has invaded our space and is in violation of the United Federation of Planets Colony Accord and Phoenix Federation Constitution. This violation is considered an act of war.", Amy turned to Otasia, and made the cut sign across her throat.

"Broadcast it to all Vidiians ships. Include our ship signature signal.", Amy ordered.

Amy looked at D'Solos, "Vreenak, Fire at will."

D'Solos turned back, "Are you certain?"

"Do you think the Vidiian Helmsperson asked their Captain for clarification of the orders?", Amy questioned.

D'Solos smiled, "No, Amy. I bet they don't."

D'Solos had served on the Archangel while Richard stood on the sidelines during the Klingon Invasion. She was Romulan and Human but her soul was Romulan like her father, Colonel Merken Vreenak. Today she was Romulan and alive. D'Solos let go a barrage of fire.

The Vidiians ship exploded in space began a violent descent towards the colony. The girls jumped around screaming.

Otasia tempered their enthusiasm, "Amy, its gonna hit Omega Prime. The ship is gonna fall in the city."

Amy turned around, white as a ghost, "Contact Viceroy, Leo and Lexington, they are gonna have to deal with it. Its war up here."

Otasia was overjoyed at her control, "Yes, Ma'am."

Amy looked out the viewer, "The Vidiians have been calling the shots too much lately. It is time for us to call a few."

"Yes, Ma'am.", Otasia responded.

Posted by:

Commander Amy Turin
Commanding Officer
Battlefield Promotion
USS Archangel
King's Battlegroup
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Written by T'Zohl of Vulcan - Voice of the Battlegroup
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net