The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pilgrimmage – One Way Ticket....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Pilgrimmage – One Way Ticket.... Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrimmage – One Way Ticket....   Pilgrimmage – One Way Ticket.... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Vincent and Nicole headed to Governor's Station. Vincent explained on the way about the USS Plymouth and its massive size. The ship was designed for a one way trip to the Phoenix Colony. Once hear, it could be used as a life raft, if evacuation was needed or it simply could be allowed to stay in high orbit.

Vincent and Commodore Tan talked about the massive tug floating in space. The Commodore reminded the Military Commander In Chief about the risks to Governor's Station. Nicole just stood there, not really paying attention. She was more concerned with her relationship with Magenta Coren-Branson after their fight at the Academy.

Vincent looked at Nicole, "Geez, Branson are you listening?"

Nicole turned around and looked at the pair.

Vincent glared, "We are about to make the decision to destroy the Plymouth and you are staring off into space."

The Commodore was not pleased with the bumbling blond. He never understood how someone who could process 1.2 million settlers in two days could be such a dolt sometimes. Commodore Tan looked at Commodore Viceroy, "It would be my request to destroy the USS Plymouth."

"I would concur.", Commander Summer Vasa looked at Tan and then at Caitlin. Wu was still not pleased with Vasa and Tan flirting with one another. She glared at Vasa but responded, "I agree. Having that blimp up here is too dangerous."

Vincent looked at Nicole, "This was an United Federation of Planets Vessel, Madam Vice President. Are you prepared to destroy Federation Property?"

Nicole was still looking out the observation window. Vincent glared, "Nicole, Come on!"

Nicole turned back, "I will inform President Hunt to expect complaints from the Federation. Destroy the ship."

Vincent smiled, "It is done."

"Summer, contact the Double Q. The Sovereign will have the necessary firepower.", Viceroy ordered.

T'Zohl brought the big bird up and around on an assualt vector. The commander informed the King's Battlegroup of the intention to destroy the Plymouth. The Vulcan informed Commander T'tan and the Vulcan consulate at the Villa about the potential for the explosion to be visible from the planet. Commander T'tan let the other civilian governments know about the incident.

T'Zohl looked at John as Captain Warren came onto the bridge. John smiled knowing what he was about to see. The old world Kirkian Captain loved to see the demonstration of the great white albatross' awesome power. Warren looked at T'Zohl, "Fire!!"

The Double Q let go with three torpedo blasts destroying the USS Plymouth in a grand display of the incredible power of the sovereign class.

T'Zohl reported to Governor's Station, "Commodore Tan, target destroyed."

"Thank you, Commander.", the portly clanner responded.

Vincent spoke up, "Thank you, John."

T'Zohl was not too pleased to be left out of the thank you from the Military Commander In Chief and voiced her complaint to John. John smiled, "He is old school like me, T'Zohl. He speaks to the Captain. He speaks to the male."

"He is foolish. He reports to a bumbling female.", T'Zohl observed.

John burst out laughing, "That he does. That he does."

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Vice President Nicole Branson
Phoenix Federation

Based upon ideas developed over MSN with

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Executive Officer
USS Quasar Quest