The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

New Mission Empty
PostSubject: New Mission   New Mission EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:25 am

After Stan and I had our little tiff earlier this week over the Bell and Felix post, I had actually threatened to quit. After much deliberation, we have "mended a few fences.", I have been asked to post the new mission and we can get posting on another topic and get back to the fun part: Posting.

The House of Olarg Invasion of the Phoenix Colony is only one example of the powerful rogue Houses of Klingon that roam the Beta Quadrant in the hopes of garnering a planet, colony or atmospheric asteroid to call their homeworld.

These rogue houses, often driven off the Klingon Homeworld after trying to take control these, are well equipped and willing to do. The Rogue House of M'Payel is one such powerful lineage.

Their attack on the Federation Battlegroup, Beta Battalion has left 3 of the 4 ships destroyed in space and more than 750 casualties on the USS Flagstaff heading for the Phoenix Colony in desperate need of help and repairs.

2 problems:

1. Can the colony provide enough medical assistance for these persons?

2. Will the M'Payel be following them here?

Is the Phoenix Colony ready for

Klingon Casualties
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

New Mission
Page 1 of 1