The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Mission - The 50th Colony Mission - Stay Nicole Stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Golden Mission - The 50th Colony Mission - Stay Nicole Stay Empty
PostSubject: Golden Mission - The 50th Colony Mission - Stay Nicole Stay   Golden Mission - The 50th Colony Mission - Stay Nicole Stay EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Nicole Branson has shockingly resigned as Phoenix Federation Vice President after the tragic end of her relationship with Dr. Magenta Coren. The divorce calls for custody of their daughter to be given to Dr. Coren.

From the Babylon Bump:

Nicole walked into the room holding a PADD in her hands. She had obviously been crying. Vincent quickly directed her from the room, "What is it dear?"

"Its Magenta. She says she has thought about it a long time. She cannot have Brenna exposed to my erratic behavior. She is divorcing me and taking custody of Brenna, my Brenna.", Nicole sobbed handing Vincent the PADD.

"Jail was the last straw.", Nicole sobbed. Vincent handed her a cloth.

"But she visited you in the prison.", Vincent heard about the ruckus their conjugal visit had caused.

"One last hurray. I am finished with all this Vincent. I am resigning as Vice President of the Phoenix Federation effective immediately. I am moving from my suburban house to Wells City.", Nicole cried dropping the PADD and running out.

Vincent wanted to run after her. She can't do this. He stepped out of the building. He heard Elora shout, "Commodore, we are ready to go."

Vincent looked at the image of Nicole getting into the hover limo. Was this the last he would ever see of his best friend.

"Magenta, wait till I get my hands on you.", Vincent barked at the sun.

The colony has lost its heart. Nicole Branson may have been a bit of a ditz. She is not a great leader, a great thinker or a great orator. She however is the heart of the colony and its heart is broken.

Everyone must pull together to help convince Nicole to stay...

Stay Nicole Stay...
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Golden Mission - The 50th Colony Mission - Stay Nicole Stay
Page 1 of 1