The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Omega Observer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Omega Observer Empty
PostSubject: The Omega Observer   The Omega Observer EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 am

Congratulations to Nicole Branson, now officially the mother of the Trista Coren-Branson. Who better to raise a child than the bubble headed blond who can barely function as the leader of the colony. I digress.

The truth is as I have learned in my three years on this colony, the readers, the viewers and even those who are clairvoyant and even clairaudient would prefer to learn about the frivalous lives of the inhabitants of the colony than to deal with the details of the political management. These people are vultures hell bent on watching the self destructive behavior of these icons of the Phoenix Federation.

As a student of politics, I would like to use this as a diatribe to attack the incompetence of the invisible William Hunt while the stresses of the relationship with the United Federation of Planets continues to plague the Phoenix Colony. I would like to trounce the behavior of the loathesome Nicole Branson and her incompetence in leadership and the insane reason she become leader of the colony. I howevr cannot.

So in the interest of the Omega Observer, I shall instead give these circling vultures what they desire. The Omega News Network has learned that it was Captain Elizabeth Coren, the First Lady of the Phoenix Colony who was with Vice President Branson at the time of the re-birth of her daughter and not Magenta Coren, her estranged wife. Dr. Coren was instead in the company of a lover of her own, Dr. Skylight Greene. The respected professor is hardly an example for our students. Her recent behavior is attoricous. This woman was once Governor of the Colony and now she is most famous for having her head between the legs of Magenta Coren. No one should be surprised.

I have since learned that Elizabeth Coren went to see our good Vice President later in the week and left with the visit sealed with a kiss. Elizabeth, a notorious cheater having endured a relationship with Commodore Vincent Viceroy, is now linked to the Vice President. The Governor, Eugenio Coren, should resign over her reprehensible behavior. Elizabeth is a self serving lunatic. It is almost perfect that she is with another self serving lunatic in Nicole Branson.

These people are in charge of your safety at the most difficult time as Star Fleet Intelligence continues to tamper with the electronics of the colony. These people are most concerned with self gratification and self satisfaction than with your well being.

Remember Nero fiddled, while Rome burned...

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Omega Observer
Page 1 of 1