The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man of the House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Man of the House Empty
PostSubject: The Man of the House   The Man of the House EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Monica looked at Nicole reading the RDTV article on the relationships between Major Tanus and Commander T'Ken or between Admiral Tan and Summer Vasa. She smiled as she read about the Earth tradition of father's day. It was an honorable thing to pay homage to the parents in a family.

Mac came downstairs as Nicole reviewed some medical materials to stay current. With her renewed responsibilities as governor, she still wanted to stay current as a doctor. She had started her studies way back in 2385. To graduate in 2393 and then not maintained the skills would be foolish.

Mac looked at Monica and Nicole sitting on the couches, "Who is the man of the house?"

Mac had obviously heard the term at school. Nicole was very happy that they had decided to honor the Phoenix Colony tradition and reopen James T. Kirk Elementary on the Naar'Haaj campus after the Klingon invasion. Nicole looked at Mac and picked up the handsome Betazoid-Human hybrid, "That is an easy one, Private! You are the only man so YOU are the man of the house."

Mac loved it when Nicole called him Private. It made him feel closer to his father Anderson Smythe, a hardcore marine. Mac was too young to understand how abusive his father had been towards Dr. Meadow Coren before she left for the Wrath of Achilles. Nicole did not like to tarnish Anderson's image, even though she hated him for it. Mac giggled and headed upstairs to tell the girls that he as the Man of the House. His chest pressed out with pride.

Monica looked at Nicole, "Beethoeven Brown is hosting a Father's Day brunch. It would be nice to go."

Nicole smiled, "I would be honored to have you as my guest."

"He does raise an interesting question.", Monica continued.

"Huh?", Nicole looked puzzled.

"How is the Man of the House?", Monica looked, only half in a playful way.

Nicole giggled at the question, "Well since last night, you were the one with two fingers deep inside me before we went to bed, I guess that makes you the man."

Monica laughed, "Well I guess that means you are buying. It is Father's Day."

Both lovely ladies burst out laughing.

The Man of the House Nicole_and_monica___father_s_day_by_vash_enranet-d695d7o

The pair enjoyed a wonderful brunch at the Antican's beautiful restaurant.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Man of the House
Page 1 of 1