The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andorian Advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Andorian Advice Empty
PostSubject: Andorian Advice   Andorian Advice EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 pm

The station shook violently. Tan shouted, "What the hell is happening?"

"We are experiencing a large gravitational pull from space.", Tania looked at the console.

"Hold the damn station together, Matio!", Tan shouted on the comm to engineering.

"I am doing all I can.", Matio shouted back.

Matio headed for the cha'paj war room. He met Tan and Tania there as they reviewed the scenario and potential corrective actions. They were running through all options when Colonel Lanec Trmel joined the station leadership group.

"What is he doing here?", Tan looked at the Andorian.

"He was here to see me.", Matio looked at the boss.

"We are not in need of an Andorian observer at this time, Colonel.", Tan sternly observed.

"I believe I can help. The stresses on the station are being caused by the Delta Quadrant wormhole. I believe I can alter the shields to match the gravitational resonance which will stop the vibration and restore the normal orbit.", Lanec calmly offered.

"And how do you know this?", Tania asked.

"We had to do it multiple times on the Gateway on the other end of the wormhole.", Lanec looked at the Borg Disconnect.

"The Andorian Gateway.", Tania scoffed in an awful torn, "The station you commanded and then destroyed."

"Aye, Commander.", Lanec looked at the floor. He was horribly embarrassed at his choice and his last life. In his mind, he was trying to make that right.

"Please let him try.", Matio looked at Tan.

"Because nobody wanted you and he took advantage of your loneliness we are supposed to trust him.", Tan frowned.

"What other option do you have?", Matio looked at Tan, "The decaying orbit won't last for long and the cha'paj will fall into Reykja Penthe.

"Have you ever thought that is what he wants. The Klingons drove the Andorians out. There is a debt to be repaid.", Tania looked at Matio.

The station shook violently and the lights went out briefly. Matio looked at Tan, "We are doing this! Come with me, Lanec!"

The pair left for engineering. Tania looked at Tan, "Maybe I should have stayed on the Tanmesad. It was safer."

Tan walked over and hugged his partner, "It will work. It has too."

The Andorian ran around engineering shouting orders at Matio and her staff as they altered the shield resonance. Soon the station stopped shaking and then restored all systems. Matio looked at Lanec, "Thank you, Colonel."

Lanec grabbed Matio and kissed him on the engineering platform.

"Thank you, Major.", Tan acknowledged on an open channel to station engineering.

"The major and the colonel are kinda busy right now.", one of the engineers responded.

"Busy?", Tan replied.

"Um... They are kissing, sir.", the young engineer responded.

Tan chuckled grabbing Tania and kissing her softly himself, "Feel free to do this amongst yourselves."

Everyone laughed. Thanks to Colonel Lanec Trmel they were alive. A huge stress lifted of the refuelling platform.

The orbit was good. Life was good.

Posted by:

Admiral Tan
Commanding Officer
peD cha'paj
King's Fleet

Captain Tania Branson
Executive Officer
peD cha'paj
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net